Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge Event: Rewards

Thank you again for the reminder. I cannot speak to the expanse of your experience, of course, and again, your perspective is welcome. Of course I am a fan of the zoo improvements (used the popularity booster on a lucky product week and gained nearly three full levels!) and the gameplay evolution and graphics here are phenomenal. All of those lovely things and the novelty of the events are plenty to be excited about... and I do try to express that when and where appropriate.

For the sake of this discussion, though, I don't find that being somewhat disappointed with the new reward distribution takes away from any of that fun or enthusiasm. I'm enjoying the rest of the game and working to improve my own ace piloting skills regardless.

Thanks for taking the time to engage with me on this. I'll keep your more communal reward perspective in mind as I learn more.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Firenze it has been a real pleasure to agreeably agree and disagree with you. You are a logical thinker, as am I on my "good" days - happy flying to you and I hope you win all the prizes you most desire!

Edited for totally out of control typos. Ha
    Last edited by Nana; 08-19-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Firenze it has been a real pleasure to agreeably agree and disagree with you. You are a logical thinker, as am I on my "good" days - happy flying to you and I hope you win all the prizes you most desire!
    The same to you! Always a pleasure.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

I agree that the prizes generally are improving which is welcome.

I'd totally agree though that on this event they seem to have got the relative prizes between positions wrong.

1st Place is T-Cash only + Avatar + nothing else
    2nd/3rd is T-Cash + Avatar + Booster

in previous events 1st place was clearly the best to aim for relatively.

It's as if they forgot to add on the third element for 1st place. There seems to have been so many oversights and teething problems with this competition that I wonder if it really was just another obvious but glaring oversight they missed

I'd rather come 2nd or 3rd and get the booster instead of extra T-Cash. T-Cash is easy to come by and can be acquired in many different ways. The boosters are special though and I don't think the one for 2nd/3rd can be acquired in any other way than by doing well in the competition

Even 4th/5th/6th/7th come with a booster and I'd be quite OK with the idea of finishing in these places to get another booster.

As mentioned T-Cash can be acquired in so many ways. I've over 3,000 T-Cash so an extra few T$ here and there doesn't mean much, and is no real incentive.

I like the coupons for filling crates in planes/trains too. Nice idea.

I wish there was some sort of confirmation before using them though. When you're pressing buttons quickly on an ipad it's easy to press the wrong line by mistake. That's what happened with all the ones in the past, and I even often had the goods I used them for. I guess I have fat fingers LOL

Would be nice if there was a confirmation:
    "Are you sure you wish to use the coupon" - Not as if there are so many it happens often; or
    "Are you sure you wish to use the coupon, you already have these goods"

what is the third place booster?

Does anyone have any idea what this booster/coupon does? I didn't find anything about it, and i'd like to know if maybe some of the more experienced players have encountered it before.

booster.png

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what this booster/coupon does? I didn't find anything about it, and i'd like to know if maybe some of the more experienced players have encountered it before.

booster.png
    On their FB page, they show two boosters as event rewards, a 50% faster train return and a 50% shorter break time for the dealer. I think that's what this one is.

The downside of not having FB...
    Thank you cdosr!

Theres also a helicopter booster in mine bringing back orders 80% quicker after they are deleted. Have you looked in the laboratory?

Yes, the ones won in the "Personal Event Goal" are already in the Lab, or used to upgrade train. I was only wondering about the one to be won at the end of the event, in the "Competition" tab with other players.