Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18.08 The Aerial Challenge Event!

18.08 The Aerial Challenge Event!

LOOK UP! THE AERIAL CHALLENGE STARTS TODAY!

Become the best pilot by setting a flight distance record
    Fill the tanks with experimental fuel to fly off
    Collect points and upgrade your plain
    Win some breathtaking rewards

Bon voyage, Townshippers! Share your results with us!

I purchased one of the deals of ts cash, but cant find my special decoration. Anyone???

They usually go straight into your storage. Look there for them.

Thanks for the new event! I like flying myself, so love this.! Just one thing: it should be made easier to get FUEL..! There are not enough possibilities to MAKE extra fuel, and also barn storage is a big problem. Can't you create some extra STORAGE only for fuel during the event, and also add extra factory/production facilities to make it please??? KINDEST REGARDS, Catherine WILMOTS.

i have got some problem in Aerial challenge event my leader board doesn't show the accurate score

Quote Originally Posted by Faheem Ahmed View Post
    i have got some problem in Aerial challenge event my leader board doesn't show the accurate score
    Did you try shutting down the game completely ? Or even shutting down your device and restarting. This will force an update of the data from the server.

This is probably a stupid question but is there anything one can do with the parts accrued after your plane has already been maxed out?

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyDA View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but is there anything one can do with the parts accrued after your plane has already been maxed out?
    Hum.. How many stars are we getting in total? What color is the plane after red? I am still upgrading mine and only about 20% of the second set of upgrades done.

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyDA View Post
    Just to be sure, are all your upgrade bars green or yellow? There's no warning but after you fill up with green, you can still upgrade more. As to your question, I don't think there's anything else to do with the extra parts.

What upgrades were most advantageous to achieving long distances?