Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge Event: Flying Tips & Tricks

1. Drag the plane backwards in the sling. Aim so the white dots are heading towards the middle of the screen, then let go
    2. Move you finger to the energy bar in the top left of your screen (looks like a battery)
    3. When the plane starts to go down, tap the energy bar lightly and the plane should rise again
    4. Keep moving the plane, collecting the item in the sky for as long as your energy will allow
    5. Upgrade using the pieces you have collected whilst flying
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

Touch the screen for a longer time and don't move your finger until it goes up. After it reaches the height you want lift your finger up. It's all about timing and practice. Try to keep the plane at a normal height (not too high and not too low) and collect as many rockets as you can on the way so that you can go up for a longer time. My score is 801.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well, I somehow managed 1095 ft. but it only put me in 3rd place.
    I can't seem to get higher then 701 (so far). Have upgraded a few things and am collecting the nuts and bolts along the way. I did notice if u collect the rocket booster while flying it will give u more distance. I keep missing that one, lol.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 08-18-2017 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Lol Tinker. I have gone from second to 8th. I am actually enjoying this too now that I'm getting the hang of it. The first thing I thought when I saw the sling shot was "angry birds". I don't think I will be enjoying it 7-10'days from now though. I still wish playrix would shorten the event times.

I will play for the decorations and any tcash I can win along the way. Good luck and ty for sharing your tips. .
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Elsa View Post
    Touch the screen for a longer time and don't move your finger until it goes up. After it reaches the height you want lift your finger up. It's all about timing and practice. Try to keep the plane at a normal height (not too high and not too low) and collect as many rockets as you can on the way so that you can go up for a longer time. My score is 801.
    I keep missing those rocket boosters, lol. But...so far I am enjoying the event.
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Sticking to level 30 :P might as well let my plane roll on the ground for this one. However I'm having a great time just flinging that sucker in the air and seeing where it lands.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Thanks very much Boby for detailed response, really appreciate it!😊😊 I followed your instructions step by step but I am still failing! Also, not able to collect stars on way.. the plane touches max. 5/6 stars😞😞.. do we have to collect stars/ pieces by tapping on it or, the plane should touch it when flying?? Please help

The plane touches them when flying, so you need to keep your finger on the energy button.

The only thing I can say is that you will go further the more you upgrade and to not look at the distances of those on the global leaderboard. They have either used a lot of cash or are cheating. My furthest flight is 980 feet so far, and I've upgraded 8 times.

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    Might be a silly question, but are you sure you're tapping the energy bar? (Top left of screen)
    Hum... I do not use that energy bar. It is there just to show how much energy we have. I click anywhere on my screen.

My best score so far : 827
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Graylady. I was sure the video showed tapping the energy bar. Just tried it elsewhere and it works, so much better