Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge Event: Flying Tips & Tricks

Aerial Challenge Event: Flying Tips & Tricks

Has anyone got to grips with flying this aeroplane yet? Despite having been an air traffic controller I certainly haven't got the knack of this. Perhaps if I could tell the pilot where to go it would help but there doesn't appear to be one.

The leader is currently 8800 feet! I managed 441

Never mind, I'll fuel it up for another run, perhaps I'll be lucky and find a jet stream rather than a head wind.

Hi Ruth, I'm having the same trouble myself. I'm fine launching it but it misses all the stars and parts and then drops quickly. I tap the screen but this doesn't seem to help. I too am at the lowly height of 400ft. If anyone has any tips for better flight , Thank you in advance.

Hi! So far I have managed to get to 568 feet, once you have tapped then hold but uses up fuel very quickly - hope this helps

I believe that high score of 8800 feet is by a plane that has all the upgrades or faster fuel.
    So far I've flown 581 feet. (And that was my first attempt when I did not know what I was doing). It's only gotten worse, lol.

EDITED. I don't want to share wrong information so I edited this post. There is a way to collect the much needed nuts and bolts. Let your plane guide and don't do continuous tapping. (Guess I still have fishing event in mind) and let the plane guide over the nuts and bolts. Also...make sure you set your plane on the trajectory path (or the stars).

I don't believe I'm going to try to hard in this event. I'm still burned out from fishing and 10 days is just STILL way to long.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 08-18-2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: New information
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

I have managed 763 feet, so far, I found that by aiming the plane trajectory to gain maximum height works, then as it drops back down a gentle tap lifts it up to collect items when required. You definitely have control over what items you collect providing you set your plane trajectory correctly. No need to keep using up fuel let your plane float by using gentle taps.
    Only by upgrading everything could folks be gaining thousands of feet !!
    Last edited by Tinker; 08-18-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Tinks Tinkerings

As of this writing, the global top 1 at 25700++ ft is level 18. I don't think he/she has upgraded that fast. There has to be a better way of doing this

[QUOTE=koibi;713424]As of this writing, the global top 1 at 25700++ ft is level 18. I don't think he/she has upgraded that fast. There has to be a better way of doing this[/QUOTE
    If they are spending cash then they can upgrade that quickly !
    Last edited by Tinker; 08-18-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    Tinks Tinkerings

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I have managed 763 feet, so far, I found that by aiming the plane trajectory to gain maximum height works, then as it drops back down a gentle tap lifts it up to collect items when required. You definitely have control over what items you collect providing you set your plane trajectory correctly. No need to keep using up fuel let your plane float by using gentle taps.
    Only by upgrading everything could folks be gaining thousands of feet !!

Lol, ty Tinker. I'm sooo not a morning person . After 5 more fuels used I finally figured it out. are you using all your fuel on one flight? I just made 3 cans of fuel for one flight and only went 400 (something) feet.
    Last edited by EEE Town; 08-18-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

Quote Originally Posted by EEE Town View Post
    I believe that high score of 8800 feet is by a plane that has all the upgrades or faster fuel.
    I don't believe there is a way to collect the nuts and bolts we need it's just given to us as we play along? If there is a way to collect these much needed items please share. . So far I've flown 581 feet. (And that was my first attempt when I did not know what I was doing). It's only gotten worse, lol.
    I just started but I saw some of the nuts,bolts, etc up in the air and landing, you have to try and hit them with your plane like the stars and the longer you travel on landing you get some also. I think anyway, will see as I play, trying to figure the best upgrade to work towards first.
    Will have lots of fun and frustration figuring this out LOL!
    Member since July 2015
    Android user
    On level 108
    City name Daffodil City
    Friend code B7EXR6

Yassss....I am totally getting the hang of this now, lol. Just had a flight of 701 feet. I've been able to upgrade a few times but those global leaders are definitely spending a ton of tcash. I will chug along as I can but will not spend any of my tcash on another money grabber. Good luck everyone!
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472