Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirt or Muddy Tiles: New element? Level 807

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    but OK, where is the party?!
    Victoria BC Canada.
    You coming?

No but seriously. I've responded to a lot of posts and 95% of the time I have no idea if any advice I've given has had a benefit or been completely useless. It's so rare someone actually comes back to say, 'hey it works!' or 'your advice sucks', so I get excited when it does happen.

Am I invited too?

Glad I made you happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Victoria BC Canada.
    You coming?
    LOL, Obtuse! I wish I could! :-D maybe one day...

and I am sorry to hear you have this impression of a few thank-you's only. I thought I had seen quite a few thank-you's to you, I guess cos your explanations usually are detailed and encouraging and ppl can work with them, and ARE thankful enough to come back then, and I wanted to deliver a posts list for you. Unfortunately, I can't work on the PC right now (I remember having seen at least 10 there with the search I mentioned) but only the tablet, and somehow the search works differently (worse, of course) here.
    But in general, you are right IMO, alas (<= that refers to the statement/content; not sorry that you are right! lol) - I see it all the time, also in RL: it seems it is much easier to explode and take time for writing THAT down than to write a simple "thank you", or something else positive. But I am sure many said or thought it when they got through a level with your advice.

Hanja, I bet you are! Do you have a long way to travel?

Hanja, I bet you are! Do you have a long way to travel?
    Yes, a very long way! I live in Europe, in the Netherlands!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanja View Post
    well, I live in Europe, too, Germany being your neighbour. Guess we'll have to persuade Obtuse then to come here, instead of 2 travelling. And of course, to bring all that delicious party stuff with him!

more on topic again: which level are you meanwhile?

Hey guys! Looks like you've already discovered all the tricks about the pieces in mud but I'll leave a link to a useful video about them anyway: https://youtu.be/Gikl7kMGNY0. Check it out!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanja View Post
    well, I live in Europe, too, Germany being your neighbour. Guess we'll have to persuade Obtuse then to come here, instead of 2 travelling. And of course, to bring all that delicious party stuff with him!
    I may well have to come to you, my family lineage is part Dutch and part German. So it sounds like I should go and see where I came from. Plus all that delicious party stuff...

You are welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    I may well have to come to you, my family lineage is part Dutch and part German. So it sounds like I should go and see where I came from. Plus all that delicious party stuff...
    now that is so fitting, indeed! and what Hanja said!

I'm just wondering what these "..." behind the delicious party stuff could mean...!