Thread: To the admins

To the admins

I don't know if you realise it, but having the same section titles both in Township and Fishdom create a lot of confusion. When you look at the Activity Stream, there is no way to distinguish the Discussions in Township from the Discussions in Fishdom.

Would you please rename each Fishdom section by adding the game name in the title ?

Fishdom : Announcements
    Fishdom : General Discussions
    Fishdom : Ideas and Suggestions
    Fishdom : Bugs and Issues

This way, when we will check the activity stream, we will see right away that the message is from that game and not Township.

Thanks
    Last edited by Graylady; 01-03-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Lightbox
    Yes please.

Yes please!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Agree. Right now it is quite confusing for both veterans and newbies to know exactly what they are responding to in comments!

Thanks for pointing this out, Graylady!
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the suggestion, Graylady! I'll have to discuss it with the Team Meanwhile, you can view your forum friends' activity as follows: open your profile page --> My Activity --> All.

Mo Huss
    I agree. I've been looking for Fishdom friends and people don't play it but are in this forum. Also, sorry if I'm posting on your profile or somewhere I shouldn't be posting. I don't know how I'm doing it, sorry!