Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do Our Level Numbers Sparkle Sometimes?

Blue Animation On Level Icon

Since the last update, I have noticed a curious new animation. Once in awhile, the blue star for the Level Number animates what I would describe as a bubbling blue fountain of light. You can only see it when that area of the screen is darkened, for example when you open up a factory.

What is the purpose for this blue light? Is it just an "Easter Egg" with no real purpose? Or does it mean something?

Hi Joe

It is just a small glitch resulting from the new trails when we collect XP points. When I see it, I just collect 1 field of wheat and it goes away.

Solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    When I see it, I just collect 1 field of wheat and it goes away.
    Thank you so much for solving this mystery! I don't necessarily want it to go away. I rather like it.

Ive noticed it sometimes too. Dont know but thought it was something to do with having something to fill ready or maybe a zoo item completed.

I think this is a glitch/graphical bug.

My sparkling Level number stopped after I downloaded the bug fix. However, periodically when I collect factory items the little barn arm that juts out looks like it is on fire with flames jutting out the barn door. LOL

There is another quick solution to this. Add xp in ANY manner, the new comet trail will go up and BINGO, no more sparkly town level. Easiest thing, pick some wheat!