Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Our Level Numbers Sparkle Sometimes?

Why Do Our Level Numbers Sparkle Sometimes?

I've noticed a couple of times that I have what I'm going to call sparkles, (actually they look like bubbles or blue fireworks,) that are constantly "bubbling" behind my level number at the top left of my screen where my level progress and population bars are at, (you can see them sparkling through the transparent number.) My level number can't be seen when I bring up the chat or a factory que, but the sparkles are still there!?! What do they mean? I've asked some other co-op members and they appear for them at certain times too... We're quite stumped on this one, and I can't find answers on the message boards! I feel it has to be some sort of achievement, bonus, or boost, but I can't nail down a specific one...

Thanks for your help!
    Anecia
    Town: Pickwick Dam, TN (Anecia P.)
    Co-Op: Paradise

Happens to me too, and i haven't been able to connect it to anything that was happening at the time. Hope to see an answer to this.

I know the "sparkles" are from the latest update (they came with the "comet tails" from collecting) but I also haven't found a trend that would reveal what, if anything, they indicate when on your level number. Will keep watching and will update if I notice anything substantial.

I thought it was a glitch....the comet trail for xp which goes up to your town level seems to get stuck sometimes, obscuring your level. If you visit other towns, their town level is hidden by the sparkles too. If you shut township down, then reopen, the sparkles have disappeared and you can see your town level once more.

I think it is a side effect of the comet trail too. When you see it, just collect 1 crop and it will go away.

Great trick graylady! Yes, collect a crop and the sparkles disappear! Thanks!

What, you don't like sparkles??

Lol score!! I love sparkles in the right place! ......these are in the wrong place!!

I've had my lvl number sparkle for days at a time before... So harvesting even multiple crops on my farm doesn't make it go away! Lol!

This one has got our entire co-op stumped! If it's a glitch, it's one that occurs quite frequently!

It's really driving me crazy not knowing what they are or why they occur! I REALLY wish I could find an answer to this particular mystery...

Anecia

Try collecting just ONE field, not a whole crop. If you collect too many fields, you generate another trail of sparkles.