Thread: Am I Quick Or Slow?

Am I Quick Or Slow?

I am level 67 and my barn is 1010. Other members of my coop are my level or so but barns more little. My leader has a barn of 1110 but she is level 80. So my question is: it's me very quick in enlarge the barn or it's me slow in levelling up?

A strange but interesting question. It can't be answered in an appropriate manner I think. You could give us the number of days played, then it's better to guess.

If I remember well it took me about 4 months to reach lv 67 (I hit lv 75 after 150 days of playing exactly), but my barn was way smaller back then. Even at lv 82 my barn only had about 900 space.

All in all I'd say you have a big barn for the level you have but it doesn't really answer your question

I started playing last October, but I had about a month of interruption. Is there a way to know the total number of days I played?

Wow, Landwuest, that's fast!!

I'm level 67 and have played for 216 days. My barn is 960.

There aren't many players in my co-op around my level - I asked one player at lvl 68 a while ago, and their barn was at something like 1200. Until then I thought I was doing well ... :-D

I upgraded my trains asap (eternal thanks to the many kind posters on this forum sharing their advice!), but think I might've been a bit lazy with the planes (have only 570 sent - most people around my lvl seem to have more). On the other hand, my zoo is relatively high at lvl 15.

So, yes, my plan now is to slow down now and do nothing but planes and trains. Which, in theory should give the biggest barn per level. Unfortunately, in practice, that's just rather boring. And so the struggle for barn space continues. :-)
    Last edited by Liztropolis; 09-10-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Hi Calafuria

The game do not keep track how many days we have log into the game. It just keep track of how many consecutive days we have played in the achievements.

Barn size and level are not directly linked. Barn size is more a result of our strategy. Someone selling all barn tools excess will upgrade his barn more regularly/faster then someone keeping everything. Upgrading all trains means more trains each day and more tools.

This was exactly my strategy : upgrade to the max the trains and sell the excess tools and materials (and all the materials for zoo). Thanks Graylady, you gave a perfect answer. As ever.