Thread: Silly Question But Kinda Frustrated - How Do I See My Stats on Township PC?

Silly Question But Kinda Frustrated - How Do I See My Stats on Township PC?

I have Township on my phone but recently got the version on my PC. On my phone it's really easy to see my achievements and stats, but I can't figure out how to see this on PC. I can't even see what my profile picture looks like unless I help someone and see the thumbnail on their train or plane. Help an idiot out, will ya? I know how to open settings.. I just don't see anything there about stats, likes, etc..
    Thanks!
    Serena
    Last edited by serenamatthews; 08-15-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I forgot to add something

To my knowledge, it work the same way on the Window platform : just click on your Town Hall.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

hi, may i know how do you connect your PC township with FB? I have Township installed in my phone and I just installed Township on my laptop but I have to re-start the game as new player. Any way to connect my PC Township to my FB account ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Cher Siang View Post
    hi, may i know how do you connect your PC township with FB? I have Township installed in my phone and I just installed Township on my laptop but I have to re-start the game as new player. Any way to connect my PC Township to my FB account ?
    Is your phone on Windows too ? If not, you cannot sync both devices as the 2 versions of the game are not compatible.

I do not know the PC version but usually if you go into the game setting, there is a button to connect to Facebook. There is a button in the friends section too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix