Thread: Why Not Game Center Friends?

Why Not Game Center Friends?

Hi Boris. I notice we can only have friends through Facebook. I do not have "gaming" friends there. Is there some reason, since this is an iOS game, that we cannot have friends via Game Center?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Boris Lebedev
    Hello Nana,

I'm sure that there will be new ways of adding friends to the game in the future updates.

Btw the next one will be out really soon, and it will definitely have lots of new features that I hope you will enjoy.

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Boris. I notice we can only have friends through Facebook. I do not have "gaming" friends there. Is there some reason, since this is an iOS game, that we cannot have friends via Game Center?
    I'd like the same thing Nana. I've reached Level 135 without a single friend! It feels very lonely :-(

Looking forward to the update.

Level 135!!!! Wow - good for you. Shoot, I only play when I am cooling my heels waiting, waiting for stuff to happen in Township! I am barely at Level 30! LOL
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

salmo
    I play on an ipad therefore using ios. I am not linked to facebook but still have my maximum 50 friends. All except one were added using the six digit friends code. The last one is connected to me through the game center so it can be done. It was she who asked me to be her friend and although I can see how to add friends in the game center there is no way of telling whether or not they play township.

Salmo: did you realize that you are in the Fishdom Forum? Your reply is about Township. Right now Fishdom can only make friends through Facebook.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Level 135!!!! Wow - good for you. Shoot, I only play when I am cooling my heels waiting, waiting for stuff to happen in Township! I am barely at Level 30! LOL
    I'm the same Nana! I do e very thing I can in Township, then nip on over to Fishdom to use my lives up.

I used to play another famous matching game, but gave it up because they were making it too difficult. This is just challenging enough - some levels take me a good few goes, but I don't feel it's impossible.

fluteaphrael
    Well I do notice on my Android Pocket Fishdom that one can contact someone via email or sms, but that presumes you know someone enough to know that information about them. That means you know them pretty closely. I don't use FB on my phone, I do wish that when we click on a random place to visit we could ping them and ask to be friends to them. I can visit a random place but I cannot gift them nor say "hey let's be friends together" that would be a nice feature for the future. I also cannot get coin from a random visit. Only the house account "friend."