Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nails...

Ali Land
    I think i might be the exception - I always have loads of nails. I seem to have to sell them of regularly. My paint and bricks accumulate at around the rate I need them.

Hammers? I never have any of those, maybe get two a day if I'm really filling trains. Slabs are rare. Windows, I almost never get. For a long time I hung on to all building stuff and had loads of community buildings on the go. Following advice from the forum, I've stopped doing that. My population is way below friends of similar levels. I'm level 48 and at this rate i'm still a few weeks off a Mexican restaurant factory, as I can't get community building s built.

I pretend this is due to ongoing industrial disputes with window manufactures as a reaction to previous abuses combined with train strikes as I upgraded lots of factories before realising I should have invested in rail. This at least keeps me entertained while I wait for hammers and windows - perhaps the hammers are smashing all the windows ?

Cherepovets
    Hi Ali Land:

IMHO – If you’ve full-time job then I’d suggest NOT to upgrade trains instead spend ingots upgrading factories, all my factories are at level 10 or above including Islands, however, all three trains still at level 1 as I believe it would be impossible to catchup with train orders if upgraded (trains coming faster) – I do have full-time job

musicalia65
    Hi Petcircus, in my case i always have nails but not hammers. My advice is you never sell burn materials, it´s preferable you sell other products like all you can get of the land or zoo materials, except planks.

I always sell my excess barn tools when waiting for the last tool to play catch up. I'll often buy the last 1 or 2 to ease the frustration, and then find that the 3 tools will come in relatively evenly for a short while.

Glass is also the rarest building material for me. I'm currently waiting for glass in both games to finish my community buildings. Thankfully, in my main game, I'm on my last one, so that should give me some room for a few minutes lol!

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Land View Post
    [....]

I pretend this is due to ongoing industrial disputes with window manufactures as a reaction to previous abuses combined with train strikes as I upgraded lots of factories before realising I should have invested in rail. This at least keeps me entertained while I wait for hammers and windows - perhaps the hammers are smashing all the windows ?
    That's the funniest thing I've read in a while -- way to go with the reality of Township!

I am buckets, glass, axes, and topaz. I guess we all have our own designated shortages, just to make a little bit more interesting.