Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nails...

petcircus 5

Nails...

Is it me or is anyone else having a VERY DIFFICULT time getting nails? For a while is was glass panels, now I can't get nails to save my life.

Hi petcircus: Yes, we have known and felt your pain. There have been dozens of posts and hundreds of comments about this shortfall or that in barn expansion tools.

If you have too many hammers and paints, keep only 10 over what you need and sell the rest to stimulate nails coming in. This is the main advice you would see in the above mentioned posts.

My advice is patience if the above doesn't help. ALL my barn tools come in exactly around every 2 levels - without fail. So, timing plays a big part in receiving the needed tools. I no longer, worry or stress because I know EXACTLY when I can expand my barn.

Good luck.

petcircus 5
    Thanks Nana for the reply. It's good to know I haven't completely lost it, (though family and friends may question that statement). I will follow your advice by keeping paint and hammers to no more than 10 over and this is a tough one for me, be patient.

Bethany Clarke
    Nails are what I'm usually short on, too. Almost every time, paint and hammers come in faster than nails. I hate to sell my paint and hammers, though, because the last time I sold a surplus of items, it was that item that I couldn't get enough of for a while and I would have had it if I'd not sold my surplus.

Nana's advice works for me. I always delete the excess on the two that have reached the amount needed and it does seem to stimutate production of the third item - as you say, usually nails.

MimG
    I find that I'm always short of one item, and this changes all the time! For my last upgrade I was really short of red paint, it was lagging way behind the nails and hammers. With the next upgrade I have twice as many paint as I have nails and hammers!!

I Love South Africa
    Hi everyone

At the moment I'm short of nails and axes.

Nana, thank you in advance for your tip, I'm going to try it out and hopefully I will get the missing items.

I've also noticed that the items you want, come round every second or maybe third time round. It takes forever, but that's what makes Township so much fun.

Cherepovets
    Please read Tools and Materials Imbalance for more exhaustive response

SuzyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Nails are what I'm usually short on, too. Almost every time, paint and hammers come in faster than nails. I hate to sell my paint and hammers, though, because the last time I sold a surplus of items, it was that item that I couldn't get enough of for a while and I would have had it if I'd not sold my surplus.
    Hi Bethany, I find that to be true also -- it seems the barn (my barn, in any case) doesn't like it when I mess with the inventory, and takes revenge when crossed. Although others apparently experience success selling off barn tools, I have learned my lesson, and barn tools are sacrosanct. Expansion tools and building materials I sell without a second thought, but the barn is mean.

Zena
    Hi Bethany Clarke..I'm with SuzyD (morning SuzyD) I never sell my barn tools,like Suzy I got my hand smacked for sell some hammers and I had no tools come through on any train for two days(won't be doing that again)Lol but I do sell some CB things if I'm having trouble with the barn as I'm not working on the zoo that much right now, my town needs me.