Thread: Shutdown Petition

Shutdown Petition

Why don't you shutdown this stupid game? It is a practical waste of time. You do nothing but playing a game then loosing a game, non stop. The levels are literally impossible. So why don't you shutdown this stupid game?

You are funny!

You have the perfect solution at your finger tip : UNINSTALL the game and it will not bother you anymore. No need to penalize those that like it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

You really don't understand.

The levels are all possible....difficult, yes, but impossible....no
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Hamza just uninstall game if its too hard for You. This thread is unnessecery.

One of the joys of the game is that it is so difficult (at times!). You really do have to study the gameboard and work out your moves. If it is too difficult for you, there are many more casual alternatives.

I haven't come across an impossible level yet & I'm around level 500. I'm sorry the game is difficult enough to steal the fun out if it for you... My Attention Deficit Disorder makes this type of game ideal for me.

I'm currently on level 600 and something. It's possible. Not anyone else's fault if the game's too hard for you, just find a different game.

I've just completed level 1044 -- just hang in there!
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 131
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV