Thread: Control The Amount When Requesting Items

Control The Amount When Requesting Items

I was wondering if we could control the amount of the items we can request to our teammates. I only needed 1 item sometimes and it pop up as 8. Also, I have to collect all 8 in order to keep the items. When it doesn't reach the max number, I never was able to receive the item nor does the other people get it back.

The gems are also very hard to collect. Other than digging through the mine or from the fun house, I don't know where or how to get it.

Every time you send a plane with full charge you receive a gem for reward

Quote Originally Posted by Akarli View Post
    Also, I have to collect all 8 in order to keep the items. When it doesn't reach the max number, I never was able to receive the item nor does the other people get it back.
    If that is so, it is not correct in your game. If someone gives 2 f.e., you get them immediately (with a notification). That is exactly the charme of the Coop request. So the giver don't get them back, that is right, no matter whether your request is filled by someone else finally or it vanishes when time runs out.
    If that is different for you, you should report it to Playrix from within your game.

BTW, you can also say in Chat that you only need 3 or 4 or whatever.
    But indeed, mostly they get filled :-) The easiest way then is probably you can use them to help someone else or sell them (until/if your wish is implemented by the Devs).

Hi Akarli

DD is right. As soon as another player give you a product it goes to your barn automatically and you can use it right away. Your request stay visible in the chat until it is completed or time runs out but it does not mean you can't use what you already received.