Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13.08 The Newest Member of the Township Community Team

Hi Natasha, welcome and have an enjoyable time here.

Hello Natasha and Township team.
    I'm new to Township and have really been enjoying the game. I look forward to learning more about it and how it works.

First question, the barn is soooo small. With all the updates of the regatta and aerial part of game, is there anyway to increase the barn size? I've been waiting days to get red paint in my trains and none comes. . It will make continuing the game a bit of a drag when there will be no room to do anything.

Also, based on the last question, is there anyway to make a request for what comes on the trains, for example, as we can make in the market. Not being able to purchase or request building supplies is difficult for the game to progress. It would be nice to have the option to buy windows or request windows to come on the train. It is still a waiting game, but a little more ability to know how to plan for the game.

Thanks again. And welcome!
    ~Tigertail

Hi and welcome L Fast

Please read the link in my signature for things that will not happen.

Next, read the section for new players HERE Take the time to read all the stickies at the beginning of the section. You will learn a lot about the game from other players.

Thank you. I'll read up on things. Greatly appreciate the advice and tips.

Welcome Natasha!

Welcome Natasha!
    I have already some big issue to ask to you: please create easier/ more BARN STORAGE! Especially during the events (aerial event ongoing) it's way too difficult to store the extra fuel you need for the plane.
    And another little issue: could there be other opportunities, factory facilities to produce more fuel and speeding up the process time? Thanks a lot, kindest regards, Catherine WILMOTS.

how do i download township to my computer windows 10?...or is it just for mobiles?

Quote Originally Posted by GYPSYTAP View Post
    how do i download township to my computer windows 10?...or is it just for mobiles?
    You can find Township in the Windows Store, and install it from there.

Me podrías ayudar es que me salió un potenciador que dice el descanso del conseguidor se reduce en la mitad pero no sé para qué sirve

Quote Originally Posted by Arias Monica View Post
    Me podrías ayudar es que me salió un potenciador que dice el descanso del conseguidor se reduce en la mitad pero no sé para qué sirve
    Translation You could help me is that I got an enhancer that says the break of the provider is reduced in half but I do not know what it is for

This enhancer is useful when you hire the market dealer. Between each order he fills, he take one hour break. With the enhancer, you only have to wait 30 minutes before using him again.