Thread: Different star requirements for two aquariums.

Different star requirements for two aquariums.

My Wild West aquarium is showing 2 stars and is requiring over 56000+ points to get the third. My Russia aquarium also has 2 stars and is showing it needs 25000+ points to get the third. Is this right?

It all depends on how far the yellor bar has progressed for the third star in Russia.

I have 2 stars for Wild West and my yellow bar barely show. I need 58850 beauty points to get my third star.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    It all depends on how far the yellor bar has progressed for the third star in Russia.

I have 2 stars for Wild West and my yellow bar barely show. I need 58850 beauty points to get my third star.

Both stars appear to be shaded the same.

Open both aquarium and check the progression bar in each. The stars are tiny and hard to compare.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Still makes no sense. Just got my 2nd star in my NY aquarium and is says I need 32K + to get the next one.

The only thing I can think of, is they lowered the number. Some kind of adjustment or too many complaints from the players. I have seen that very often in Township.
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-19-2017 at 04:34 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks Greylady. It's very strange even if that's the case. I have 15 aquariums and don't remember ever needing that many points for a star.

Strange as I have seen the amounts increase all along. Like I said in a previous message I need 58K for my 3rd star in Wild West. As I am ready to open Paris, I'll take ote of the amounts and come back with them soon.

Ok, I finally opened Paris and here are the numbers.

First star : 13,500
    Second star : 14,000
    Third star : 28,000

They definitively lowered the number of beauty points to get the stars. For approximately the same amount of stars needed to get the 3rd star in Wild West, we get the 3 stars in Paris.