Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Competitive Cohorts Taking Member Requests For Moderately Competitive Co-op

Competitive Cohorts Taking Member Requests For Moderately Competitive Co-op.

Co-op Name:Competative Cohorts
    Co-op Tag: # CMZCWD
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: Golden league shield with a teal ships helm
    Platform: Any compatible platform allowed
    Number of Members: 9
    Level Requirement: 45, but will consider lower levels if very active
    Language: English

We are a drama free co-op looking for active players who are goal oriented and competitive. Everyone respects each other. Some members prefer to chat and some do not. The level of interaction is completely up to each member. All members are required to do their part in maintaining Golden League status. Currently, we have an 8 minimum regatta task requirement for elders and members and a 12 task minimum for coleaders, but that will increase depending on what it takes to maintain status. Completing all regatta tasks is preferred. We would love to welcome you to Competitive Cohorts if you share these same qualities and will actively contribute to the success of the co-op!

Message me if you�d like to join.

I'm looking for a new coop with members who actually play and communicate!!

I would like to join! I'm currently at level almost 29 and play daily as much as my family life will a!low! I'm a home school mom of 2 preteens and am having trouble finding good neighbors and a co op where people actually help and chat!! Thanks

Hey Lovey7, I'm the leader of Unsinkable. We are looking for more players. We ask that players complete every task at 135 plus the extra. Send me a PM.

Co-op Name: Planet One
    Co-op Tag: P7QR68
    Co-op Status: Open
    Co-op Icon Description: red/plant
    Level Requirement: 30
    Language: English

We want to race! We are Gold Regatta status. You don't have to race all the time, but if you need to skip a week, you just need to opt out before the new regatta week starts.

We help each other out constantly, so you won't feel alone trying to accomplish your tasks. We just need people who want to play. People join, don't contribute or participate, and we have to kick them. That sucks.

Contact Us: just find us in the game and join!

Looking for New Members
    Co-op Name: Fresh Start Winner's
    Co-op Tag: #FREJED
    Co-op Status: OPEN
    Co-op Icon Description: Star on pink background
    Platform: All
    Number of members: (2) starting new group
    Level Requirements: (Any) We all need to start somewhere

We're a helpful friendly group looking for members to join and help in the Regatta
    We love winning but it's not a requirement, small chat if you want too...

You can find me on Facebook : Tonita Hamilton
    My Town Name is Mz Nisha
    I'm level 68
    So come on over ...

The mayors remix are looking for players that like to help each other and participate in regattas. We split off from a full co-op that had 20 non playing players. Tag is #he95js, American flag

Quote Originally Posted by shyangel2278 View Post
    Hello my name is Auntie Peanuts and we are looking for new members to join our Coop. We are small at the moment but are looking to increase our coop to the max with fun, helpful and respectful game playing. We are big on racing and LOVE to earn the GOLD status so if you are looking for a place to call home, love helping each other, enjoy chatting, have English speaking skills and LOVE to race to WIN we would like very much to have you join us. Our Town name is DAFFY DUCKS and our Coop is open for anyone level 45 or higher. We look forward to meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisapdreamer View Post
    The mayors remix are looking for players that like to help each other and participate in regattas. We split off from a full co-op that had 20 non playing players. Tag is #he95js, American flag
    Hi , hope I'm responding correctly, first timer. How do I request to play on your team? I'm looking for a more aggressive team. The one I'm on is to kicked back.

Chillin day for township

-op Name: Designing Women ( wish I could change it, like men too)
    Co-op Tag: #DES7WE
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only)open
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching) 1White with ying yang symbol
    Platform: android
    Number of Members:5 but recruiting and even want to mesh other small coops.
    Level Requirement: 23
    Language:
    English but will take Spanish, and Portuguese. If enough join.,otherwise I have to use my Multilanguage keyboard.

We offer: Help filling, fulfilling and prepare for tasks/airplanes, etc, design love, friendly chatty ( we r few nd seem to be on at different times. Prefer 24 hour coverage for the regatta. I ask that you your needs, help others, optional regatta (opt out if not racing ), tasks to at least half the required plus bonus task to keep up with the neighboring boats. We r laid back, and want you to join. This is my second coop as the other flew wings after being successful. I wanted to do it again. If you are with a couple ppl in a coop, I invite you all to come as long as you help.

We're looking for people who: see above. Please join. If you join and no one else is there, please do not leave. We r only 5.

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, e. https://www.facebook.com/carol.foley?__nodl