Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Moderately Competitive Co-ops Looking For New Members

READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Remember ads may only be posted ONCE A WEEK and that this thread is for ADS ONLY.
    Do not start a chain of replies. Contact each other through private message or other means.
    Refer to the CO-OP RECRUITMENT RULES for more information.

---

Please post your advertisement on this thread if you consider your co-op to be moderately competitive.

What exactly "moderately competitive" means is up to you! It's your job to determine and explain your co-op's energy level.
    • Maybe your co-op is happy with gold, silver, bronze...or even just staying in your current league.
    • Maybe your co-op is good with having multiple members opt-out of racing at any time
    • Maybe your co-op is okay with '100pt' tasks and above
    • etc.

----

Below is a sample form that you may use to advertise your co-op.

It's not required, but I'd recommend having most (if not all) of its information somewhere in your ad.

Co-op Name:
    Co-op Tag:
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only)
    Co-op Icon Description: (mainly so players can confirm it's you when searching)
    Platform:
    Number of Members:
    Level Requirement:
    Language:

We offer:

We're looking for people who:

Contact Us: (private message, Facebook link, etc.)
    Last edited by Firenze; 11-05-2017 at 06:08 AM. Reason: updated intro/intro formatting

Sincere apologies for the previous thread being purged with no warning.

There was some spam today and that thread accidentally got caught up with ones needing deletion.

Sigh, not a good day for me.
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-13-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Co-op name: Sheep or Wheat
    City name: BarterTown
    Co-op tag: #SHEJUR
    Co-op status: open
    Co-op icon: clover

We are looking for a few more active members who enjoy doing regatta! We are a fun loving group and we work well together😊

I'm a co-leader and you may contact me via https://www.facebook.com/francesca.strader

This is a smaller Co-op, friendly, with a spiritual side.

You will be welcomed here and find your Co-op home with us.

We are moderately competitive, Gold League of course,
    making top 3's most of the time and winning first with a good draw.

English speaking only and all the other usual stuff (I.E.
    do all your fifteen tasks or opt out) Minimum level 60.

Co-op tag is #G4K32F.

Good luck and hope you find a Co-op to your liking,

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt

[Co-op Name: Piece of ship
    Co-op Tag: #PEDXU7
    Co-op Status: (Open/By Request/Invite Only) Open
    Leader Qwenville
    Number of Members: 19
    Level Requirement: 19
    Language: English only

Very friendly group. We lost some members who wanted to make the group more strict and dump all tasks that were not 135 but I want a slightly more relaxed group especially with holidays coming. We expect players to try for all 15 jobs done but if your kids are sick, work gets busy or just a rough week, it is not a problem. I have around 400 helps each race. We finish top 3 often. We just want nice folks who try as hard as they can and do not freeload.

We are looking for active player and regatta racers to join our friendly co-op

Name: Team Tiwahe
    Co-op tag: EHGN88
    We are a small co-op who enjoy playing the game and racing in the regatta. We are looking for active players who participate and help we dont have quotas or number of tasks you have to do. However if you dont help we will ask you to leave. We are very chatty and helpful. We look forward to having you join us!!!

Co-op name: green co-op
    Co-op tag:#greedx
    Co-op statuspen
    Icon: green with flower
    Number of members: only 2 just starting out
    Level requirement: 30
    Language: English

We are a new team just starting out but have placed 2nd the last two weeks climbing quickly. Looking for players that really want to play but also understand that sometimes life happens. Goal to Play at 90-100% 90-100% of the time.

Kathie bowman on Facebook
    Friend code on game: ec56x7
    Last edited by Kathie Bowman; 08-12-2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Add friend code

Wanted: Special People For New Co-Op

Co-op Name: The Good Ship Lollipop
    Co-op Tag: #HEZ4RQ
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Icon Description: Sailboat with Red / Rusty Background - Pointed on Top and Rounded on Bottom
    Platform: Cell Phone / Tablet
    Number of Members: 8
    Level Requirement: 60
    Language: English - We prefer members who will chat, but absolutely must be able to understand English well so that we can communicate rule changes and things of that nature.

We offer: We are a friendly group, always quick with plenty of help and happy to do whatever we can for each other.

We're looking for adults who complete all their tasks with a task average of 133+. Most of us complete with perfect or nearly perfect scores each week.

If you are unable to race for a week, you must list yourself as not racing. No children allowed. We do not reserve tasks. We dump tasks that are not 135 (although we occasionally leave a few between 130-133 when we see members struggling). The most important request we have is that you are willing to communicate with the group. We can't help each other if we don't know what's going on. In addition to in-game chat, we also have a channel available on Discord where you can reach other members even when they aren't online for the game.

If you are interested in the co-op, please join us.

Contact Us: If you would like to find me on Discord, my ID is Mindi#9787. I do not get on an actual computer very often, so there may be a large lag in responding to personal messages inside the Township Forum. You are welcome to simply join and will be accepted quickly, but we ask that you introduce yourself immediately in chat and verify that you are willing to work with our rules.
    Last edited by North 40; 01-31-2018 at 10:46 PM.

What is a handicap..

Heyas!

Helping Hands is a moderately competitive and friendly coop looking for active members who are at least level 45 and can complete a minimum of 5 tasks (at least 100 pts each, please) per regatta. If you need to opt out of racing for a bit, that's ok!

Our coop code is #HEFVUE and my friend code is QBGEN3.

Look us up!