Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Be Able To Work On Multiple Regatta Tasks At A Time (Merged Thread)

I don't see that this has been ruled out by the Devs. Especially now with new tasks to send ships to islands, it would be great to be able to double that up with a task to bring fruit back from the islands. If not two tasks at once, then how about such combos being worth double points?

Multiple Regatta Tasks

During the Regatta seasons, why cant a player be engaged in more than one task at the same time?

Multiple Regatta Tasks At Same Time

I would like to be able to choose to work on more than one task at a time. I would also like to be able to do more than one extra task after completing the required tasks.

Allow players to create multitask within the Regatta

This is just an idea.....to me it would be nice to have the game allow us (the players) to 'multitask' within the Regatta. Example: I'm waiting for the plane to return & making the items for the next load ahead of time (of course) but at the same time I could still be feeding the lambs and collecting 26 wools thereby fulfilling another task.

Quote Originally Posted by doriwallace View Post
    I would like to be able to choose to work on more than one task at a time. I would also like to be able to do more than one extra task after completing the required tasks.
    I understand where you are coming from dori.... but the problem with that is there are a lot of players who cannot afford to pay extra for even that one task. I think Playrix is trying to keep it fair for everybody.
    Posie

They sort of did this a few weeks ago with combo tasks. I liked them, but the work involved didn't match the number of points earned in a lot of cases. It's not the same as doing multiple tasks at the same time, but it did make things more interesting. I would like to see those come back.

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    They sort of did this a few weeks ago with combo tasks. I liked them, but the work involved didn't match the number of points earned in a lot of cases. It's not the same as doing multiple tasks at the same time, but it did make things more interesting. I would like to see those come back.
    Oo, I hated those. I felt all taken-advantage-of by the low point. I added a few up as if they were separate tasks and it usually came out that they should have been worth 200-300 points each! I’d rather be bored, lol.

As for multi-tasking and doing more than 16, I think both would just lead to more complaints that it’s becoming all about Tcash. I’d sooner not.

Multiple Regatta Tasks

Why not make it so you can do more than 1 regatta task at a time