Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be Able To Work On Multiple Regatta Tasks At A Time (Merged Thread)

Not upset at all, Irene. Sorry if I sounded as if i was, probably I was rattling off a reply too quickly again.

I do see what you mean, but the difficulties and frustrations are part of the game for me. I like that I have finally found a game that is challenging enough and find all the posts asking to make the game easier a little bit frustrating, to be honest.

I feel your pain regarding barn space and being able to fill orders lol. Have you got a good friends list to ask for help from? Being in a co-op means you can ask for products too. I dont have that option as I am in a single-member co-op, so I have had to not mind the delays. Patience gets me there in the end. With a few groans along the way

I'm for being able to do more than one task at a time and with doing away with the limiting of the number of total tasks you can do in each regatta without paying for it. I'm fairly new to the game so if this has been suggested before then please feel free to ignore this message.

Robbin

Quote Originally Posted by r2coran View Post
    I'm for being able to do more than one task at a time and with doing away with the limiting of the number of total tasks you can do in each regatta without paying for it. I'm fairly new to the game so if this has been suggested before then please feel free to ignore this message.

Robbin
    Hi Robbin. Welcome to the Forum

Indeed both suggestions have been made before, but the suggestion regarding multiple tasks is one that I suspect will always be a fairly popular one. There is a certain logic to it, but it could possibly only really help the smaller co-ops when you look into the logistics of it. Imagine a 4 member co-op, faced with a task board from which the can choose a maximum of two tasks. Now imagine a 12+ co-op facing the same task board. It brings to my mind another suggestion; should the number of tasks on the task board available at one time be based on how many racing members the co-op has that week?

As for the number of tasks being unlimited, this would change the regatta completely, as it would penalise those co-ops whose players have limited time and/or town cash. So I wouldn't like to see this introduced for those reasons.

I'm just impatient when it comes to finishing and I wouldn't mind giving smaller co-ops a more level playing field. I have a soft spot for the underdog.

Multiple tasks for regatta

Idea: Why can't we do more than one task at a time? Some of the task take hours and hours, some only a few. One could do one task while waiting for the other. Waiting for planes, trains, and boats to return takes 4 to 7 hours, you could do another task while waiting. the number of tasks required or allowed could be adjusted accodringly.

Multiple regatta tasks

How about being able to do more than one task at a time? Planes, trains, and boats take 4 to 7 hours to return, one could do another task while waiting. The number of allowed/ required tasks could be adjusted accordingly.

Yes I have thought of the same.

I completely agree with this idea! In my coop, people reserve tasks while doing another one. For example, one person may be doing a plane task and reserve a hat production task since it takes hours and hours to produce 10-15 hats. This has been working for the coop so far but some drama about reserving tasks is starting to surface...

Oh by the way, you may want to post this in the Wish-List section of the forum.

Reserved sticky note

I would love the sticky note "Reserved" to place on a task while I am waiting for 20 bananas to arrive. If it was reserved,
    another coop member couldn't grab the banana task just as your 4th ship is pulling in with bananas.
    Last edited by ramonaquilter; 12-17-2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Pushed edits along & forgot to delete