Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Difficult & Slow Progress Takes Away Fun

Game Difficult & Slow Progress Takes Away Fun

This is one of the most difficult frustrating and UNrewarding game I've ever played!!! Players use up all their lives, perks, etc within minutes of playing the game then have to wait hours for refills and a chance to play again. Sometimes we spend days stuck on certain levels without an alternative to gain lives, collect perks, etc... Personally the only reason I find it addictive is seeing what the garden will look like next. I've noticed the MAJORITY of these posts show NEGATIVE feedback basically saying the same thing with very few having some vague response of how to beat a level. Not sure as to why the developers and management of GardenScapes choose to ignore the numerous pleas to improve this game. Safe to presume to not expect any improvement and their section "ideas & suggestions" in Help and Support is a COMPLETE waste of time. Time to uninstall...

Too hard, too miserly with rewards and boring as a results of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mscyn View Post
    This is one of the most difficult frustrating and UNrewarding game I've ever played!!! Players use up all their lives, perks, etc within minutes of playing the game then have to wait hours for refills and a chance to play again. Sometimes we spend days stuck on certain levels without an alternative to gain lives, collect perks, etc... Personally the only reason I find it addictive is seeing what the garden will look like next. I've noticed the MAJORITY of these posts show NEGATIVE feedback basically saying the same thing with very few having some vague response of how to beat a level. Not sure as to why the developers and management of GardenScapes choose to ignore the numerous pleas to improve this game. Safe to presume to not expect any improvement and their section "ideas & suggestions" in Help and Support is a COMPLETE waste of time. Time to uninstall...

I agree 100 % with you. I too like to see the results, but you can't get what you need in time, or run out of moves. Very disappointing.

Totally agreed and I'm done with this game now. I've been stuck on lv 196 for over a week. My other half who also plays the game earned unlimited lives for 10 hours from the event. I have no chance of getting anything from the event because I can't get past this level. He's now only a couple of levels away from 196 but will be able to have several hours of unlimited lives to try and complete it (at 1 minute 40 seconds a game, that's about 150 tries over 4 hrs. That is about 2 weeks worth of lives for me on that damn level). Go figure...
    Nice event but totally pointless for anyone who's actually stuck on a level. Definitely time to uninstall.

I have to agree. I want to like the game, it's a cute idea, but I've been stuck on level 64 for the past week and a half with NO way to advance. Every time I come close I run out of moves. I do not have the gold to purchase more moves or bombs to help me along, there is NOTHING offered in ways to earn more, and I REFUSE to be coheresed into spending real money on a game that brings me nothing but irritation and frustration. It's nothing but a money grab by the developers and it's dishonest. The fact that the developers seem to ignore every player who voices their discontent with the obvious mismatch between levels and rewards proves to me that they don't really care, because apparently there are people out there who don't seem to notice or care that they're being hosed for their money.

[Removed]

If I can't get past level 64 then there's really no point to keep playing, is there?

If the developers don't start listening to more of their players who have legitimate complaints, then I wonder how long they'll last with all that other competition who offer better deals on their games?

Edit: I actually managed to beat 64 just now, only to come to the horrifying realization that it had been an EASY level. 65 is a hard level.

I'm sorry to say but the developers responsible for creating these levels SUCK at their jobs. They have absolutely no sense to distinguish between "easy" and "hard". They are ALL too hard, thus making me believe even more that this game is nothing but another money grab by the corporate leeches to suck players dry.

[Removed]
    Last edited by Honor; 09-08-2017 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Removed profanity and discussion of other games

I can't wrap my brain around this... Again, if I've spent any money on this game at all, it was only .99 cents. Not a single level is impossible... no offense is meant by the following statement... Maybe your brains aren't equipped for puzzle/problem solving games. Everyone's thinking process/patterns are different. It is much like chess where you must be able to visualize moves that are 2,3, sometimes even 4 or five ahead of what you're at now and never settle for a move that will only remove three widgets off of the board. Honestly, if you want to see an example of money mongering companies... [Removed] ... Those games are where it is certainly weekly to bi weekly pay to play because you cannot unlock buildings within your own City to generate whatever is needed to remain competitive. It maybe a blessing that the game is deleted and removed from your life so you can play easier games that don't stress you out. I've always said that there is nothing in this world that would keep an application on my phone if it gives me even the slightest feeling of negativity in the real world. In the same breath, I'm the sorta person who needs the mental stimulation of an actual challenge regularly so I don't "lose it" lol:-)
    Last edited by Honor; 09-08-2017 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Removed names of other games per forum rule #12

blocked at level 144. Game too slow

blocked at level 144. Game too slow

erhmm.. sorry but pls don't compare chess with an online game where you need to bomb flowers and berries =)
    Gardenscapes IS fun but the difficulty of every level is out of proportion for a 3 match game. Period. The fun end when you have no coins no boosts and you are stuck on the same level for days, thats not challenging to me, its boring =)

I've noticed the MAJORITY of these posts show NEGATIVE feedback basically saying the same thing with very few having some vague response of how to beat a level. Not sure as to why the developers and management of GardenScapes choose to ignore the numerous pleas to improve this game.
    This is the internet. For nearly every gaming forum in existence, there will be like ten times more players complaining about stuff then those happy with the game they are playing - because when you are happy with it, you don't talk about it but simply play it instead. And to be clear, this kind of behavior isn't restricted to gaming forums either.

To simply quote myself from the other thread:

I'm close to level 900 now, never paid anything for it and have literally hundreds of items lying around (as in general the shovel is the only one worth using anyway imho). When the moles were removed I couldn't believe it at first, they were so much fun to play with.
    Sometimes I oneshot a level, other times I'm stuck on a level for a few days (around a week max, I believe?). The game obviously has some issues (like the pacing for improving your garden sometimes is really slow) but the difficulty is perfectly fine for my tastes.

Done with Gardenscapes

I had fun playing this game but haven't been able to get past level 29 and after several days, I quit. I'm uninstalling it after I post this. If the developers designed the game where an intelligent person can't get past a level in 5 days without spending money, I want nothing to do with this game or any other they put out.

Too many good games out there to waste time with this one.