Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Game Difficult & Slow Progress Takes Away Fun

Mscyn don't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mscyn View Post
    This is one of the most difficult frustrating and UNrewarding game I've ever played!!! Players use up all their lives, perks, etc within minutes of playing the game then have to wait hours for refills and a chance to play again. Sometimes we spend days stuck on certain levels without an alternative to gain lives, collect perks, etc... Personally the only reason I find it addictive is seeing what the garden will look like next. I've noticed the MAJORITY of these posts show NEGATIVE feedback basically saying the same thing with very few having some vague response of how to beat a level. Not sure as to why the developers and management of GardenScapes choose to ignore the numerous pleas to improve this game. Safe to presume to not expect any improvement and their section "ideas & suggestions" in Help and Support is a COMPLETE waste of time. Time to uninstall...
    I felt like you early on, like I was on a hamster wheel. But then I discovered some tricks. Attack wood blocks first then the chains. What you want to do is create space so you can create dynamite. You can also use all 3 of your “weapons” dynamite, rainbow wheel, tnt with dynamite, at the same time. What level are you stuck on? There are YouTube videos that helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mscyn View Post
    This is one of the most difficult frustrating and UNrewarding game I've ever played!!! Players use up all their lives, perks, etc within minutes of playing the game then have to wait hours for refills and a chance to play again. Sometimes we spend days stuck on certain levels without an alternative to gain lives, collect perks, etc... Personally the only reason I find it addictive is seeing what the garden will look like next. I've noticed the MAJORITY of these posts show NEGATIVE feedback basically saying the same thing with very few having some vague response of how to beat a level. Not sure as to why the developers and management of GardenScapes choose to ignore the numerous pleas to improve this game. Safe to presume to not expect any improvement and their section "ideas & suggestions" in Help and Support is a COMPLETE waste of time. Time to uninstall...

i posted about needing 2 stars to catch the robber in homescape on jan 15th, i'm still at it, not one star since, stuck on the level, why do i bother i say to myself, i don't know why, because it's addictive i guess
    gardenscapes the same story, collect 55 apples and pears each, if you only get max 35 on your board every time, how on earth can you beat this level, been trying this one since jan 21st, good thing it doesn't keep me awake yet
    if people make more progress, they'll play more often and some of them, the ones who can afford it, will spend money

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie8u2 View Post
    I felt like you early on, like I was on a hamster wheel. But then I discovered some tricks. Attack wood blocks first then the chains. What you want to do is create space so you can create dynamite. You can also use all 3 of your “weapons” dynamite, rainbow wheel, tnt with dynamite, at the same time. What level are you stuck on? There are YouTube videos that helped me a lot.
    Well I agree with you, but I'd also add that if you get stuck on a level, just take a pause, look at the level, see what areas can be cleared and try to count how many turns it'd take you. I dunno about you guys but I find fun in that, it's pretty neat to feel that your plan has factored in beating a level rather than sheer luck on the third try.

Frustrated as hell!! Why I bother to continue to play their game!!

This is what I tried to send to Playrix...and they send me here...how laughable!!!

I shouldn't have to spend money in order to pass a stupid level on your game...the reason why I play this is for my friend who she introduced me to it...It is not enjoyable to play when you have to spend money in order to pass a level. I have been stuck on several levels and had to buy gold coins in order to pass the damm level. I am frustrated to the core with this game! Recently, I have been stuck on lvl 774 and could not pass it...I even gave my game to my friend to see if they could pass it...its been a week or more and none of us could pass it!!! Why do you have to make certain levels impossible to pass and forces you to buy your stupid coins??? This is not enjoyable! I have spent way too much money on your game for what??? So I can be more frustrated and irritated with your concept of making money from consumers???? I don't think so!!! Even for a super hard level in other games that I play is passable...such as Bubble Witch Saga...it may take a few days but it is passable...but with your game it is not passable and it has been 2 weeks every day on the same damm level until I caved in and spent money...you welcome!!!!! But never again!!! You want to make it more fun for consumers? Then I suggest that you don't force people to buy "crap" in order to pass a damm level!!!!

i've been playing level 70 for 17 days now, still going strong with no chance of beating it, frustrating and demotivating
    i only play for fun, but this is getting the opposite of fun !!!!!!!!

Impossible!!

I thought Homescapes was hard .Gardenscapes is ridiculous! I will not spend another dime on either game. You lost a good customer. Ridiculously hard levels and you only get 1 star. Forget it!!

Why does the game keep skipping moves for me? When I swipe four or more, I should have a bomb, or something. Instead, the game plays it like a regular move. Then, when my board is full of bombs and discs and all, the game tells me that I'm out of moves. I'm not going to say the 'C' word... Really? Stop acting up, now. Play fair.

I totally agree! I downloaded this game to relax, but it's frustrating! Especially, when I know that it's missing my moves and points. #notfair

Okay, seriously!?! I thought that when you swipe a black bomb with a disc, then they should cause a great explosion? Instead, the disc keeps staying there. What's the point, again? #veryunrelaxed 😬