Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Farm Animals

More Farm Animals

Could we please have more farm animals. Goats,horses,alpaca,geese,etc etc

first we'd need more room then. And factories etc etc. It's also just more of the same.

How can it be more of the same with different animals ? You need to use your imagination more ,with different animals and different factories you create different things ,if your that fed up with the game then why don't you leave ?

Das würde Dir so passen, lol. Don't try to educate me, summer bay. Better invest your time and thoughts in trying to make your wish more convincing or interesting.

The truth hurts ,get a life

Ladies, you each expressed your opinion about this topic. May I remind you of Forum rule #3: Be respectful towards other users. Insulting other forumers or their views is strictly prohibited. Let’s build our friendly community.

No, I am not a Moderator, but I think the tone here should be dialed back and be less insulting.
    Level 137
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nan a look who started it ,I tried to make a suggestion and our German friend puts a downer on it ,being a senior member he/she should be encouraging junior members

Ultimately, the only people who can grant your wish will be the Playrix Developers, not another commenter. You would like your suggestion to be seen in a good light, not on a thread of bickering. You want more farm animals. Let that be what gets read, not the other stuff.
    Level 137
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nan a I am well aware of who will grant my wish ,if they see fit ,as I said I didn't start this maybe it would help if senior members would encourage junior members instead of trying to put them down ,now let that be the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer bay View Post
    Could we please have more farm animals. Goats,horses,alpaca,geese,etc etc
    It would be great to have an animated grazing horse decoration we could place in a field... or perhaps they can contribute manure for a fertilizer plant lol. hmmm goat, what can they contribute if used in a factory, we already get cows milk, so a goat decoration as well would be super cute on a farm. The horse is my favorite suggestion.
    >^kat^<
    Coop tag #KSMCP3
    Playing on iPad
    Paddle boats included with the FREE ZOO ADMISSION!