Thread: Not able to connect to Township for 5 days help

Becky Ashton

Not able to connect to Township for 5 days help

I have been playing on my kindle HDX but since five days ago all I can do is get the main start up music and screen, it says it's connecting and then goes back to the main screen. I have tried uninstalling from my device and reloading but this does not fix the problem. I am too scared to uninstall from the cloud in case I loose all my progress. Any other tips or issues people know about?

Becky

I'm afraid the only solution is to completely uninstall and reinstall as some file seem to be corrupted.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Becky Ashton
    I have uninstalled from cloud and device completely but still no good

Becky

It almost like there is not enough memory to load the game. You will have to send an email to support@playrix.com and ask them what to do now. Tell them that you already uninstall/reinstall routine as this is the first thing they suggest. Be prepared to wait as this is Holidays times.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix