Thread: Events not appearing.

Events not appearing.

Both myself and my husband play gardenscapes and we both use Google play store on android phones. We are using the same version 1.7.2 of the game. Neither of us are connected via facebook. I have an LG G5 phone and he has Samsung S7.

Every weekend my husband gets an orange flower event and a rocket event and I do not. I checked my news feed and they are not even mentioned. I have notifications on and automatic updates.

If I fully uninstall then reinstall the game I get the events but lose stars and game progress and by the next event the following weekend it is missing again.

Is it me or a bug? I don't know how to fix it and don't want to either lose progress or miss out on events every single week.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sounds to me like something is wrong.

I don't have an android device, so forgive me if this is really obvious, but have you tried clearing your cache? This link has instructions: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gard...uld-i-do&p=web

If that doesn't help, you should definitely contact support (link in my signature). Let me know how that goes.

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately clearing the cache had no benefit even after restarting my phone. I have taken your advice though and contacted help and support. Thanks again. Jenny

No problem, if you can, could you post back here when you get a response? In case someone else encounters the same problem

Has anyone else experienced this? My wife and i have the same issue. Both play the IOS version, i get all the events every week but every few week she doesn't get the flower / bonsai event and has to uninstall and reinstall the game for it to appear (and sometimes even this doesn't work).

On another note, we are also both at the same stage levelwise (caught up with levels and play the 25 new levels each week) and yet i am almost 3 garden days ahead of her (i am on day 3 of the new garden over the bridge, whilst she is on day 5 of the garden with the beach. Very strange!!

It's happening to me. Don't get the flower at all, but my boyfriend get's it every time. I'm day 1 at the new area, and he is day 2, but hi is lower level than i. Don't know how.