Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Issue: Game Lags After August 10th Update

Common Issue: Game Lags After August 10th Update

Hi, i've just upted to the new 5.0 version and I feel that animations, scrollings, etc work slower and less fluid than before. Did someone noticed the same?

I play with an iPhone 6 plus.
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-22-2017 at 01:34 AM. Reason: merged

Yes, this is being commented on in other threads. Major slow down in game play. I have reported it to Nastya (our Admin), sent reports from within my game, and complained on Facebook. By golly, they need to fix this asap. You should report it too - more reports and maybe they will fix it quickly with an update or something.

Thank you Nana, but from a few minutes ago it seems that works much better. What a strange thing!

Yes everything is very slow and it has crashed several times on me

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    Thank you Nana, but from a few minutes ago it seems that works much better. What a strange thing!
    I noticed the game choppy at times. I closed down all my apps and reopened the township app and it seemed to help.

It seems to me that the Township game uses more memory in my tablet than before.

I'm also playing via IOS and get the same lag. Re-starting my device does work but the lag gets progressively worse and the game becomes unplayable again after 10-15 minutes. I've reported it from within my game so hopefully we'll all get a resolution eventually. I can't help thinking it's something to do with all those crazy comet tails!

The choppiness makes it really hard to play. Hoping they can fix quickly - I've done the resetting, cache clearing - but it's still a drag to play. Spent some time today trying out other games in case I have to uninstall altogether. Playing on latest edition iPad fully updated.

Pinning this thread (so it doesn't get lost) until the problem is resolved.

Hi, guys!

I'm sorry if you've come across this issue. Our devs are trying to find its cause and fix it.

In case you're experiencing this problem, please send our Customer Support a message directly from the game. Attention! Once you've sent a request, you'll receive an automated response. Please tap "No" and type in "game crashes". One of our agents will then see your message and reply shortly.

I'll definitely keep you updated. Thank you for your patience!