Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difficult To Identify Fish

MimG
    Oh no, I didn't Graylady - does that pause the game?

Mim

I am not sure and I cannot test it as I am not on a timed level (really stuck at level 39). That is the first thing I would try though.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi again Mim

I just tested it and by clicking the cog you put the game on hold. The timer stop.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

MimG
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi again Mim

I just tested it and by clicking the cog you put the game on hold. The timer stop.
    Oh that's great news Graylady, thanks so much for that info - it will make life so much easier now!!

Feline
    When you run out of moves a large notice drops down giving options to use gems or move on and start a new game

It Would be nice if this was a bit smaller so you could evaluate your chances if you decide to play on

There are times maybe i should have played on and times maybe i shouldn't

JennTG
    I would really like it if we could put fish in the warehouse to switch them to another aquarium like we can decorations. I hate having to sell the lower cost fish in one aquarium when I'm ready to purchase the more expensive ones.