Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difficult To Identify Fish

MimG

Difficult To Identify Fish

I'd like to have an easy way to see which fish I have! I'm working towards the Ark award (15 different species of fish) but I'm finding it difficult to identify which ones I have already - especially when they are facing me or swim up to the top! Also, some of them are very similar, so it's not easy to tell them apart when they're swimming around.

Could there be an inventory of some sort?
    Last edited by MimG; 03-10-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Boris Lebedev
    Hello MimG,

Thank you very much for the suggestion! I have saved your idea, and I will surely show it to our devs.

Hey, guys, what else would you like to suggest? Do not hesitate to speak your mind if you have any ideas. Our devs can't wait to have your feedback!

KoodDee
    I think the idea of a Fishdom is cool on a couple levels. People (individuals) could fish in boats, and bring fish to you to purchase. People could add sushi to their diets. Fish could appear in the market, of course. Some special fish could be caught for the Township's Aquarium. Divers are already in the water, they also could acquire special fish for you. Some Township people may wish to have certain kinds of fish for person aquariums, at a premium price. Then, of course, there is fish food to make.
    Thanks!

Hi KoodDee. Welcome to the Forum. It appears you have lost your way around the Forum maze. Your suggestions sound like they are meant for Township, but you have posted in the Fishdom section. Fishdom is a Match 3 game.

Go here to make Township suggestions: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ownship-better
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

MimG
    I think we should have more ways to get gems. It would be good if we got a gem for logging on each day - we need a character like Ernie to give us a free gift each day.

Also, I hope it won't be long till we can have friends via Game Centre!

N2bonz
    I would like to see a way to exchange one color of gems for another. I have tons of one color and none of another... What do you think?

Boris Lebedev
    Quote Originally Posted by N2bonz View Post
    I would like to see a way to exchange one color of gems for another. I have tons of one color and none of another... What do you think?
    Hello N2bonz,

Please discuss Township in this Forum: http://forum.playrix.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Township

In Fishdom: Deep Dive we only have purple diamonds and coins.

Boris Lebedev
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    I think we should have more ways to get gems. It would be good if we got a gem for logging on each day - we need a character like Ernie to give us a free gift each day.

Also, I hope it won't be long till we can have friends via Game Centre!
    Hey MimG,

Thank you for the feedback.

You can earn diamonds for playing the game for several days in a row thereby completing the "To Loyalty" achievement.

New ways of adding friends will be introduced soon as well.

MimG
    I'd like a way to be able to pause a timed game! I find these games very stressful anyway, but my husband keeps walking in on me as I'm playing and starting to speak! I either have to try and ignore him, which is rude or tell him I'm playing a timed game - and in view of the fact that it always takes me a long time to get past the timed levels this is a constant problem all though the day!

He's just come in now wanting to show me something and I just had to abort my game and lose a life!

Hi Mim

Did you try to click on the cog (upper right corner) ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix