Thread: No longer load videos for coins?

No longer load videos for coins?

Hi

I'm on level 949 on iOS and for the last 2 days I can no longer view the video ads to get coins? I've reinstalled etc and nothing you click to watch a video and nothing happens?

Anyone else getting this? It's hard enough to get coins and if this no longer works it's going to be a right pain!

If it works like Township, the ads are just random. They show up for a group of users for a while, then stop, and there is nothing you can do to get them back until it is your turn again.

I'll double check with admin on this though.

But they do show up? I press to watch and it flicks to load then nothing? I've had videos since day one each and every time I've played?

Oh I see what you mean, so you have the videos, but you play them and get no reward?

Definitely report this in-game, that isn't supposed to happen. If you can, include screenshots of the ads or a description of which one. See my signature for how

I'm having similar problems. Videos freeze, lock up the game, or simply fail to play when pressed, all without payout. It started with the food counter (didn't catch the name) game ads and became progressively worse. At this point I occasionally have to reboot my phone to get out of (and back into) the game

Make sure you file a report with the support team. See my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Scedona View Post
    I'm having similar problems. Videos freeze, lock up the game, or simply fail to play when pressed, all without payout. It started with the food counter (didn't catch the name) game ads and became progressively worse. At this point I occasionally have to reboot my phone to get out of (and back into) the game

Hey everyone! Sorry to hear about the issue, seems that some of the videos aren't working the way they should. Be sure to report it to our tech support team please, they'll definitely fix it for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hey everyone! Sorry to hear about the issue, seems that some of the videos aren't working the way they should. Be sure to report it to our tech support team please, they'll definitely fix it for you!
    I reported this same problem at the beginning of July. I had to wait for over a month just to get a personal response, which was of no help. I was then told to report it again, starting as a new issue. I was so frustrated I told customer service that they were no longer fit for purpose.

I now send lives to my friends daily, but have only played the game (5 lives) once in over 2 weeks, with the expectation that it will collapse completely at some point. I will certainly not be spending any more money on it.

I had a problem with Fishdom last year. The decorations kept floating off to the sides, out of reach. They never fixed it, so I uninstalled and never went back. Simples
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015