Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Or Facebook Here

Name (what you like to be called):Stephanie
    Town Name & Level:Tess Town, Level 75
    Favorite Thing About Township: I enjoy helping others and moving up the levels.
    Code: LQPBHA
    You can also join my Co-Op: #WEYUDY
    Looking forward to meeting new friends. If you join my Co-op let me know you found me through the forum.

Invite Code:

Hi my code is AWWF7Z on ios. Add me!

добавляйтесь в друзья! активно играю и помогаю! мой код bx7u4k
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-17-2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: removed co-op ad

Hi.. I need some friends
    My code is AF2K5N
    Thanks and happy farming

Name (what you like to be called): Most people call me "T"
    Town Name & Level: T&M Township, Level 102

Short Bio/Introduce Yourself: I've been playing for a few years (daily player) and I've been on the forums for a while, but I finally broke down and created a facebook account to add more friends and reach the 75+ achievement. I'm looking for active-daily players level 80+ who help and also ask for help. I tend to ask for help on easier items even when I don't need it to give my friends clovers. Hopefully you do the same!

I don't have room for more in-game friends, but please use my facebook code below to add me.

Facebook (direct link): https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017305625236

I am in need of friends since I haven’t found any of my Facebook friends that play. Been stuck at 50 for ages & ages. Here’s is my code 8M2TRJ...hopefully people are interested. I always try to help other players when I see they need help. Anyhoo hope to see you.

Nombre (como te gusta que te llamen): Habitualmente me conocen por Ansil pero me llamo Sylwia
    Nombre y nivel de la ciudad: Ansil(Sylwia), Nivel 82

Breve biografía / Preséntate: He estado jugando durante unos años y sigo activa, ayudo muchísimo y soy constante.Intento estar al día.

No tengo espacio para más amigos en el juego, y quiero acabar el logro de 75 amistades y solo me permite por Facebook así que estaría agradecida si usas mi código de Facebook a continuación para agregarme.

Facebook (enlace directo): https://www.facebook.com/10000152282...140580017/?d=n

Odaxelandia - lv60
    Recent returnee; glad to see not much has changed this last year! :P
    AUPZ8X
    Thanks!

Code: 27V7B3
    Town: Greenville
    Level: 81
    Regular player 😁

S9GMCC is my friend code. I am looking for friends that love to play the game. I'm at level 36