Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Or Facebook Here

Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Or Facebook Here

Hi. I'm fairly new to township & looking for friends. I play on iOS and my code is 9G4SPD. Happy gaming!!

Привети, я тоже ищу друзей мой код
    М2529К,меня в игре зовут Кузьмич))) Не против если я постучусь в друзья?

Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Or Facebook Here

If you're at all confused about platform compatibility, please visit the Friending Guide.
    In short, iOS/Android/Kindle players can only be friends with other iOS/Android/Kindle players.

--

A shiny new thread for iOS/Android/Kindle players to share invite codes and/or Facebook profiles (you can review the old threads here and here)! Remember to adjust your privacy settings so other users can see and add you.

Below is a sample form you may use. It's not required, but I'd recommend including most of what it asks for. It's just nice for other players to know a little about you.

Name (what you like to be called):
    Town Name & Level:
    Favorite Thing About Township:
    Short Bio/Introduce Yourself:

Invite Code:
    Facebook (direct link preferred*):
    *Facebook searching with only a name and profile picture description can be very difficult. Names are usually common and pictures not quickly identifiable.
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-11-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Hello, I'm a new player but I love it! I need friends! I'm stuck trying to get to level 14 so my train will run. I'm not sure when I visit friends what I am supposed to do to help but in other games I'm good about helping and gifting. I've added a few people from this thread but I didn't want to go too far back and start inviting people who are no longer playing. My friend add code is YE3WZ7.

I hope this posts in the right place

https://www.facebook.com/rizayatlt
    Привет! Ищу активных и помогающих игроков, как и я. Мой уровень 58. Код: N47GYQ. И приглашаю в мой союз самых лучших

I am new 2 township and need more neighbors plz add me https://www.facebook.com/poohbear37

Hallo,
    Mein Name ist Lily Pad - Lily Pad Town! Level 37.
    Meine KOOP ist Metropolis2.0 #MEJYX2!
    Ich habe heute diese KOOP gegründet und suche teamfähige Mitspieler!

Hello everyone, my name is Saphira and I really like this game and helping whenever I can 😁 I am level 78, playing on android, facebook code is WYQXAP.
    Looking forward to play with you. Have great day 😁

Falcon Residence
    Lvl : 75
    Zoo : Hate it
    Invitation code : F66MFT
    ALWAYS full but will be happy to help..

Daily Player: RU9W8H
    Last edited by yim0808; 07-09-2018 at 03:19 PM.