Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Account Activation Problems/Usergroup issue [Merged]

I am having multiple issues registering I am getting the primary/ secondary notice as well as one stating the web address was incorrect ( it was from a link in the registration email ) so I cut and pasted the activation code and it sent me to another page and it says that web address is not valid and to contact an administrator who can complete my registration but it wouldn’t even show me a comment form before so maybe I am registered ? I sure am wasting a lot of time here if I’m not 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Gilmore View Post
    I am having multiple issues registering I am getting the primary/ secondary notice as well as one stating the web address was incorrect ( it was from a link in the registration email ) so I cut and pasted the activation code and it sent me to another page and it says that web address is not valid and to contact an administrator who can complete my registration but it wouldn’t even show me a comment form before so maybe I am registered ? I sure am wasting a lot of time here if I’m not
    Hi Karen,

Can you please attach a screenshot of the error messages you get? The forum tech team will need them in order to figure out what went wrong with your registration, and fix it ASAP. Thanks!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Gilmore View Post
    I am having multiple issues registering I am getting the primary/ secondary notice as well as one stating the web address was incorrect ( it was from a link in the registration email ) so I cut and pasted the activation code and it sent me to another page and it says that web address is not valid and to contact an administrator who can complete my registration but it wouldn’t even show me a comment form before so maybe I am registered ? I sure am wasting a lot of time here if I’m not 😢
    Hi Karen. It seems as though you have registered whatever the error messages say, because your post here is clearly visible to everyone Those messages have been appearing to some people for months/years now, and it seems nobody knows why or what they mean. Very confusing!! But anyway, welcome to the forum

I recieved that message Bessville! Do I go to Township Support??

I get this same message trying to register, can someone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennie Walters View Post
    I get this same message trying to register, can someone help me please?
    Yup, I'll pass your details to our forum admin too

Okay I'ma dork!!! 😏 Not sure WHAT I'm doing tbh FIRST time forum-er here! Smh not sure where my post went but just in case recap is can someone please notify admin I received the same thing when trying to create my account just now... Thanks guys

(Ummm... Is there like a "forum for dummies" I can read!?! Just asking for a "friend" 😉 lmao)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Lavergne Dash Miller View Post
    Okay I'ma dork!!! Not sure WHAT I'm doing tbh FIRST time forum-er here! Smh not sure where my post went but just in case recap is can someone please notify admin I received the same thing when trying to create my account just now... Thanks guys

(Ummm... Is there like a "forum for dummies" I can read!?! Just asking for a "friend" lmao)
    Well, your first post was deleted by you, lol. But yep, I'll pass your details onto admin too, of course.

As far as 'forums for dummies', have a look here. (Our New To Township sub-forum isn't only for folks who are just starting the game, but for forum newbies too )

It's worth reading the general forums info here too. Then you should be totally covered for getting started, but if you need further practical help, just holler.

Hi all, those who recently reported the primary/secondary usergroup issue should have now received a new email with the verification link you need. That should sort you out.

Hello,

New user and have also received the primary/secondary usergroup message.

Thank you