Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.08 The Newest Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    Hi, i've just installed the new update and I feel that animations, scrollings, etc work slower and less fluid than before. Did someone noticed the same?

I play with an iPhone 6 plus.
    Same here.
    Huawei MediaPad, Android 5.1.1

I want my boat back!

Hi there. I just installed the new update and I recognized some changes. I' m sorry, but I don't like some of them! Why some of the decorations have changed? I loved my charming half buried boat, now it looks very "ugly"! The Swimmingpool.... hm, eh..., . And I think the Camping side has changed too? Now I won't place them.
    I'm very sad about that. Is there any chance to get the old nice boat back?
    Unfortunately I don't like these new "shooting star effects" (showing up, while the factory goods fly from the shelves into the barn).
    I regret that I installed this upgrade. Until now this game has enjoyed me very much.

Regards

I haven't had any videos available to watch to earn township dollars since I did the update. How do I get that back?

Quote Originally Posted by Miri Sundance View Post
    I want my boat back!

Hi there. I just installed the new update and I recognized some changes. I' m sorry, but I don't like some of them! Why some of the decorations have changed? I loved my charming half buried boat, now it looks very "ugly"! The Swimmingpool.... hm, eh..., . And I think the Camping side has changed too? Now I won't place them.
    I'm very sad about that. Is there any chance to get the old nice boat back?
    Unfortunately I don't like these new "shooting star effects" (showing up, while the factory goods fly from the shelves into the barn).
    I regret that I installed this upgrade. Until now this game has enjoyed me very much.

Regards
    I asked myself about the boat also. For me it's on the contrary though; before it looked like 'kitsch' to me, now I like it. Camping side has changed too, I liked it before and I like it now.

I see your point, stated it before: I don't understand why the already bought decorations have to change. If it would be different to new players it would be ok.

A comparison: If I bought me a curved TV I don't want to have an old time TV after a firmware update.

So far in my opinion:

Sunk boat + bull statue better looking,
    Kings statue + Horse statue worse looking.

Everyone has her / his own sight and opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by Miri Sundance View Post
    I want my boat back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landwüst View Post
    I asked myself about the boat also. For me it's on the contrary though; before it looked like 'kitsch' to me, now I like it. Camping side has changed too, I liked it before and I like it now.
    For discussion, I offer two screenshots. I had an Atlantis area going, the old boat looked more "shipwrecked" than the new one so I think it fit better but the new one isn't too terrible.

Old:

Screenshot_2017-08-10-09-11-20-1.jpg

New:

Screenshot_2017-08-11-23-36-56-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    We just have to wait. Seem it is not out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Carlos: Yes this is being reported on the Forum. It appears to be an iOS problem (I use an iPad). I have reported this to Nastya (our Admin) and from within the game to tech support. You may want to file a report from your game also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos CdT View Post
    Hi, i've just installed the new update and I feel that animations, scrollings, etc work slower and less fluid than before. Did someone noticed the same?

I play with an iPhone 6 plus.
    Though it's strange; my girlfriend and I play on Android, of course we have different Smartphones and different 'Anbieter' in Germany and I don't understand why she got the Update Yesterday in the evening (around 6 or 7 pm) and I got mine today 12 am (!!!). No clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie007 View Post
    Thank you Playrix for a new update. And special thanks for a return of the stone pavement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Finally............ android update is out!
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    For discussion, I offer two screenshots. I had an Atlantis area going, the old boat looked more "shipwrecked" than the new one so I think it fit better but the new one isn't too terrible.

Old:

New:

I see your point, stated it before: I don't understand why the already bought decorations have to change. If it would be different to new players it would be ok.

A comparison: If I bought me a curved TV I don't want to have an old time TV after a firmware update.

So far in my opinion:

Sunk boat + bull statue better looking,
    Kings statue + Horse statue worse looking.

Everyone has her / his own sight and opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by rjltj55 View Post
    Good grief. The lag in the new update is almost unplayable. Any annoucements on fixing this?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

Old:

New:

The new boat isn't "shipwrecked". Playrix should not change the meaning of decorations, that's bad for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie007 View Post
    The new boat isn't "shipwrecked". Playrix should not change the meaning of decorations, that's bad for us.
    I totally agree.

Experiencing many problems since the update.
    Game is very slow and freezes constantly.
    I bought a crop booster which is quite useless 'cause it takes forever to harvest the crops.

Other members in my coop are experiencing the same crashes.

I really hope this will be fixed very soon.