Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August Update Observations

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post

Downside is this is...definitely gonna result in more cheating. I'm not sure how much the tcash prize at the end of the season (month?) will be...but players will fight just for the notoriety factor of being top three. *cracks knuckles* We're in for a busy time with innocent players inevitably getting caught up in it. And...sigh, I was so hoping we'd have a reprieve from the bi-monthly mass banning.

I keep seeing posts that reference cheating in the Regatta... I am confused, how do people cheat????????

Quote Originally Posted by Zoa Barker View Post
    I keep seeing posts that reference cheating in the Regatta... I am confused, how do people cheat????????
    Hi Zoa

Cheating involve a third party. Someone selling cheap T-cash as an exemple. Or downloading a modified version of the game from an unauthorized site that give undue advantages to the player. Anyone caught using these get banned from the game.

In a legit game, there is no way to cheat.

thanks for the info Graylady- I didn't even know stuff like that existed!

I was getting the video ads every hour before the update. After update they are gone. Anyone else have this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I was getting the video ads every hour before the update. After update they are gone. Anyone else have this happen?
    They tend to cycle around for players after updates, purchasing tcash, etc. I had that happen back in the April.

They'll return eventually. The way video ads are coded doesn't allow for every player to have them at the same time.
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-11-2017 at 04:36 AM.

It was quite slow earlier today (like it was running on windows 95 or something), but it sorted itself out for me a few hours ago.

so, Android update is here

Do I see that right that the 3 new decos are here, but not the 3 temp. factory products?
    (maybe they come with the temp. factory? or did I just overlook them?)

The new decos are indeed very pretty and useful!

DD: The temporary products and 6 decor items are part of the Aerial Challenge. Only the 3 decor items you have now are permanent.

The comet trails are visually annoying and a nuisance. I really would like them to go away. My game continues to become sluggish after a few hours of play and so I reset to get it back to near normal speed. For now, I am blaming the comet trails everywhere. Ha.

Hmmmm... Is it my imagination, but after update I didn't have to search for daily free chest in the ocean - it literally popped out the moment I 'entered' sea port.

With those 'comet tails' I fell like a fairy godmother... dizzy a little.

And love-love-love coral reef For now just a small one near beach area - desperatly need more water (((
    Attached Images Attached Images