Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: August Update Observations

Hey Sandy - I sent you an email. No glitch at all - the creek is designed (and the coral reef) using the same code as a fence does.

Hey Nana, thanks for the reply. So my people can't walk over a bridge and go to the park. Oh dear. Oh well. They can't walk IN the park anyway! 😂

By the way I just inserted a laughing face at the end of that sentence - instead of using one of the emojis offered in the bar above this text box.

Can you see it? Just curious - iPad to iPad - via the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hey Nana, thanks for the reply. So my people can't walk over a bridge and go to the park. Oh dear. Oh well. They can't walk IN the park anyway!

By the way I just inserted a laughing face at the end of that sentence - instead of using one of the emojis offered in the bar above this text box.

Maybe it's not a creek, maybe it's a moat. For example, we can use it around the enclosures in the zoo.

Hey Marie - Moats can have bridges over them too . But thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hey Nana, thanks for the reply. So my people can't walk over a bridge and go to the park. Oh dear. Oh well. They can't walk IN the park anyway!

Yes, Sandy I see your famous laughing thru tears emoji!

Perhaps devs could in the future make creek bridge pieces - basically just a 1x1 decoration that would go between two creek pieces to create the illusion?

Another nice tweak (I think it belongs to this update) - they redraw the blond girl. She lookes more pretty and frankly speaking - less... *put your word here*

Previous edition attached
    S70409-203803_cr.jpg

Have a look at my zoo, I do have a LOT of beach and plan to do the pirate decor there as well. I am thankful they gave us the three expansions with no enclosures because I am full in both the zoo and the town!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    Have a look at my zoo, I do have a LOT of beach and plan to do the pirate decor there as well. I am thankful they gave us the three expansions with no enclosures because I am full in both the zoo and the town!
    What an amazing zoo!! I am impressed by the way you blend different decorations into beautiful habitat areas. Just WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    What an amazing zoo!! I am impressed by the way you blend different decorations into beautiful habitat areas. Just WOW!
    Tyvm! I remember as a child visiting the Dallas zoo and the first thing you would see at the entrance was the pink flamingo habitat. The developers create such beautiful decorations! I look forward to everything new with each update to see if it fits somewhere in my zoo or town! Love the change to the beached boat!