Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: August Update Observations

I'm having creek issues - I put a creek all around a park, to see if I like it or not. Then I tried to put bridges over the creek.

I can't place either a water bridge or a land bridge over the creek.

Would someone be willing to try and see if you can do it?

Hi Sandy

Just tried and get the same results. No bridges on the stream.

Good grief. The lag in the new update is almost unplayable. Any annoucements on fixing this?

Hi Sandy: It appears this creek is in the Fence tab folder for a reason - must be coded like their fences and is probably why you can't build a bridge over it.

rjltj55: No announcements about the horrendous lag in game play, nor reply to my tech support report so far.

Nana is right. It works like a fence, not like water. I think it will never work with bridges.

So far, no lag time issues on Kindle. Everything seems to be fine.

So for the themed regatta. Is this a monthly event? Does it combine a theme and regular regatta? Seems to have it's own scoreboard. Do u think it it will start Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    So for the themed regatta. Is this a monthly event? Does it combine a theme and regular regatta? Seems to have it's own scoreboard. Do u think it will start Tuesday?
    If you go to the Settings (Gear Icon, upper left), the News tab has info.

It says: "Marine Treasure Hunt"...... and then... "Don't miss new seasons with unique tasks starting every month." So the themes appear to be monthly, no mention of when it starts but since it adds unique regatta tasks, I assume it will be on some Tuesday, maybe this one or the next. Since the update for Android only came out today, I don't know how long it takes for every player in the world to be updated so this coming Tuesday may be too soon. Don't know for sure though.

It also says "Aerial Challenge" as an event, apparently separate from the themes and that event starts August 18th which is a Friday. This appears to be a normal event like the others in the past.

That's about the extent of the information available, I guess we'll just be surprised when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    I'll PM Nastya and see what she can let me know.
    Much appreciated! I'm experiencing a bit of FOMO worrying I'll accidentally opt out just before all the excitement starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenze View Post
    Much appreciated! I'm experiencing a bit of FOMO worrying I'll accidentally opt out just before all the excitement starts!
    Sorry Firenze! I meant to edit my post, not delete ahhhh.

But yes, I'll be sure check in given the info we have is so vague.

Hey GL So maybe this is a little glitch?

Thanks so much for testing and letting me know. There are days when I am very duh! so I appreciate it!