Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highest Level

The top guy in the plane list has lv 280 right now. He was shortly banned a bit ago though I think.

Maximum level possible/highest seen

Hi,
    I am curious about the higher levels. Until today , the highest level I had come across was 219. A short while ago, I came across a player at level 294.

Is there a way to find these high level players? I would love to see their towns and zoo setup.
    Last edited by Deepi; 06-08-2017 at 02:35 AM.
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+

Hi Deepi! I have the same curiousity. If you find out, post it please!
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

Hi Deepi, one way of finding those players is to check the plane leaderboard.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

The person at the top of the global leaderboard in the airport is at level 295 ... name is a1na12345
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Thank you for the airport leaderboard tip. Has anybody crossed the 300 mark?

I enjoy looking at other people's town; I find that nearly every town is unique. Makes me pause and admire. At this juncture, reaching those levels seem impossible... and I hope that someday I have enough patience to move everything out completely and edit my town completely.( highly unlikely )
    Coop: The Outtatowners
    Level: 141
    Town : Hobo Deeps
    Device: iPad
    Friend code: WKN9UD ( have reached max on friends but happy to stay on your waiting list)
    Coop code: #HEJHQD
    We are open to new players joining. Requirements are minimum of 16 tasks at 135 points per task. If you are interested please private message me letting me know your level. We communicate via LINE chat. Member levels are from 50+

Imho all players who currently have levels higher than 300 are cheaters. If you Take a lot of people on Facebook in your list there are people with levels higher than 500, even higher than 700. All cheaters.

Around level 295 should be the highest right now, if there are Events again with a Global leaderboard you can check there too.

The Golden League Leaderboard is also a good place to look, though you will find more in the 100 range. The co-op in 8th place right now has a 239

Township100

Highest Level

I'm just wondering. Does anyone know what the highest level you can reach in Township is?

I do not know of any limit. I have a friend level 221.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix