Thread: Task incomplete this morning

Task incomplete this morning

I logged into game this morning and noticed a strange icon on the Regatta port. Opened it and it said my task was incomplete! Was not happy, of course, knowing I had just started a task less than 10 hrs before and I thought I had over 19 hrs to complete. Mentioned it in chat and another player said the same thing, others obviously haven't logged in yet. I came here to see if this was something already reported. Will be reporting it to customer service.
    TIGERTOWN

Yes - it's happened to a few. There are two other threads concerning this problem. I first reported it Thursday evening - but still haven't heard.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Yes - it's happened to a few. There are two other threads concerning this problem. I first reported it Thursday evening - but still haven't heard.
    Sounds like playrix doesn't find this as a pressing issue..

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTOWN View Post
    Sounds like playrix doesn't find this as a pressing issue..
    You might be right. They will look at it once they check-in for work on Monday I guess. That is if there is enough complaints. Still I really doubt anyone cares how many players and money went into racing this week and ends up loosing to another team because your league suffered from this glitch and they didn't.

I guess that's the risk we take when we give our money over to a virtual product. A lot of times things happen outside your control and it ends up being a bad investment. We will have to wait and see how the Playrix company sets right this wrong.