Thread: Barn Upgrade: Colour and/or Style

Barn Upgrade: Colour and/or Style

We were having a discussion in our co-op about the sizes of our barns (and no, we won't start a joke sequence there) when one of the team members said that they wished that they could make their barn GOLD. Well, that got me thinking.

There are barn upgrades for the size of the barn, but what about upgrades that could be earned/bought that allowed you to have a Gold Barn or a Blue Barn or a Pink and Purple Polka-Dot Barn. (You get where I'm going with that.)

Alternatively, maybe you want to go for a different style of barn instead of the traditional red with green tin roof. Maybe you want something more chic or more barbarian. Different styles of barn could add a new dynamic to the way a player lays out their town.

Both of these upgrades could be done either by level or with coin/t-cash (or both, for that matter). But it might add a new twist. Imagine a silver barn in the middle of winter in a town design of a tree with the barn as the crown atop the tree. Okay, maybe not that, but you're imaginations appear to be bigger than mine, so I'll just give you this to get you started.

Let me know.

I like this idea. A blue barn would be neat.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

An aye from me. Another nice way to customize our towns without messing with animation... win win.
    Last edited by Firenze; 08-09-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Typo
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

Ditto. Really fond of this idea.

I'll see if I can add it to "creative" section (I don't believe it's been suggested often) of the Frequently Suggested Ideas sticky.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.