Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Nowe poziomy są dodawane w czwartki, jesteś mobilna czy grasz na fb? Bo fb ma opóźnienia w dodawaniu leveli.
    Mobilna. Dzięki już raczej jestem na bieżąco na szczęście jutro czwartek

Quote Originally Posted by Aguś View Post
    Mobilna. Dzięki już raczej jestem na bieżąco na szczęście jutro czwartek
    Nie ma za co, polecam Homescapes do grania w trakcie czekania na nowe poziomy, wczoraj wyszło

I’m at 1676 right now, it frustrates me that there’s so much garden and so little levels and they released the firefestival a bit after they released the new levels so now I can’t level to silver because I did my levels too quickly! I wish there was a fireworks warning when they release new levels so I can time it better (and bonus ways to win stars)

Fireworks are made more for low levels players. And yes its annoying. Its been more threads about this.

Good to know that the levels get released thursdays. Can hardly wait to play again! The horse is on its way )))) found enough keys meanwhile.....booooring

Do I understand well: there are 1675 levels available? If so I have lots to go...

Quote Originally Posted by TinekedV View Post
    Do I understand well: there are 1675 levels available? If so I have lots to go...
    No. At the moment there are 1725 available levels and in this thursday it will be 1750. So You have many more to go

I'm at level 2276 now i have to wait there are only treasure chests to play😀😀

Yes, at the moment are 2276 for mobiles. New levels are releasing every week, mostly at thursday.

Can someone give another update I'm in the 2260s.