Thread: Fun discussion

Fun discussion

Hello there.

Since I've decided to not invest any boosters for lvl 3606 (the Mac OS version is lagging a little behind in terms of maximum levels) I've been stuck at it for two weeks now, lol.

Having some stars still unspent I could finish the area, but I don't want that either (too many changes to the game have made me less and less interested in faster advance... anyway).

Since I'm stuck and don't expect to move forward too soon - I have a question for you guys: what was the longest time for you to finish one particular level.? And do you still remember which level it was, by any chance?

Would be fun to share some experience.

Cheers!

At some point last year i stopped playing for a few months(!) mainly out of frustration with one particular level, lol. I don't remember which level it was, but was super annoying, and when i'd open the game and see it, i closed it right back without even giving it another try.

After a loooong time, i gave it another go, passed it in first try, then i went through all the other levels like they were nothing until i reached the endgame at that time. Since then, sometimes i finish the new added levels in one day, then wait another week, sometimes i let them accumulate for 2-3 weeks before i play them, depends on the mood.

So for me, i guess it's fair to say that i was 'stuck' at one level for about three months.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I don't remember which level it was, but was super annoying, and when i'd open the game and see it, i closed it right back without even giving it another try.
    ... ah, the Homescapes experience

I was stuck on a level for 3 weeks. As most players, as soon as I'm done a level I forget the actual number of the level.