Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animated Rocket Ride (Merged Thread)

The Rocket Ride

Hi I was jus wondering why the rocket ride doesn't spin when you click it. Each other carnival ride does move. Even the clown at the tent and the go-karts move.

If you use the search function on the upper left, you'll see there are several previous threads about the Rocket Ride.

This one provides the reasoning as to why it's been left still.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

The Carnival Rocket Ride

Just curious why most of the ride move except the rocket ride. It would be nice if it could go around in a circle. Like the roller coaster and the race car tracks. Think its possible?

Hi Toni,

If you use the search function on the upper left, you'll see there are several previous threads about the Rocket Ride.

Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Roz. The Rocket Ride gets brought up every few weeks since it was first introduced. When first purchased, it moves briefly and then never again. One of the reasons was the up-down motion of it if placed next to other moving rides created a nausea effect for some gamers viewing them.
    Poor reason to stop the motion. The rollercoaster turns on with a touch. Make the rocket ride active/inactive the same way.

Animated Rocket Ride

Why is it that the rocket ride after all this years still isn't animated? It's perfectly suitable for animation but still standing still...
    Hope this can be changed in future updates

Hi Jurrien,

If you use the search function on the upper right, you'll see there are several old threads about the Rocket Ride.

Rocket ride and windmill movement

Hello, I have been reading the posts about the rocket ride and windmills not moving and want to add my request to the list. I agree with the others who feel these cool items should move. Please reconsider and add the proper movement to the rocket ride, dutch windmill and wind turbine. As said before, the kids that attend my fair grounds are sad cuz the rocket ride is broke and won't move. 😭 Thank you for listening!

Rocket Ride To Move

It would be nice for the rocket ride to be animated like the ferris wheel and the roller coaster. Would be a nice touch as I have grouped them together in my town and the rocket ride looks lame beside the other rides. Thanks.

Interesting. I suppose this could be a lawsuit issue for playrix. Although an argument could also be made that players experiencing nausea could simply not place the rocket ride next to other moving rides, sell the rocket ride/not use it, or not play the game at all (not that I would want anyone to be forced to do the latter, but all the same, sometimes you do what you gotta do...). I'm surprised that the other rides did not induce nausea if this was the case, or from any other animated playrix games, or from anything on a screen at all. Was it an extremely pervasive issue? (Like were a LOT of players experiencing this?) Mostly curiosity on my part! Not trying to criticize anyone, just very curious about the details.
    Town: AuthentiCity, Lv.53, Zoo Lv.12
    Co-op: Town Groupies, Golden league, #WHG357, membership by request (room for 6 more members)!
    Minimum of 4 tasks per regatta. We are aiming for the Legendary Yachtsman achievement! Helpful and active players only please!

Homescapes Lv.64
    Gardenscapes Lv.216