Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters?!?!?!?!!!!!

Cheaters?!?!?!?!!!!!

How can it be that after only 6 hours and a half 2 coop in my regatta already have 1890 regatta's points?????? HOW???????

We are 2025 points now (3 members). We was prepared in factories, we send planes with the help of T-cash. I think your opponents don't have to be cheaters.

Assuming they do all 135’s and they have upgraded their factories to have 8 shelves, upgraded their zoo shops to have 8 baskets and reduced time.

4 HOL = 540 (5 minutes max)
    4 Mining = 540 (1/2 hour max each person)
    2 Zoo = 270 (1 hour max) – Especially if you have corn, carrots, milk hot in the zoo.
    1 Sneaker (8) = 135 (Right now – I have 8 sneakers ready – just waiting for a sneaker task to show up) - Instant
    1 Brown Hat (8) = 135 (Same as the sneaker) - Instant
    2 Feed the animals = 270 – 1 – ½ hours

Total = 1890

If they are paying to refresh the task board, it is possible. All of the above can be completed within 6 hours. These are just examples of how a coop can achieve 1890 points within the 6 and 1/2 hours you stated.

One very important information is missing : how many racers ? If they are 10+, it is very easy as it is hardly more then 1 task each.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bonomo View Post
    How can it be that after only 6 hours and a half 2 coop in my regatta already have 1890 regatta's points?????? HOW???????
    Please be careful with calling players cheaters. In fact, there are some, but they cheat by cracking the game to have more t-cash, and it's up to Playrix to find them. If you suspect someone to play unfair, please report it to Playrix via the in game support

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bonomo View Post
    If I may, I'd like to encourage you to type the word "cheater" into the forum search. You will find dozens of threads like yours with similar replies all around. There certainly *is* cheating but it's far more rare than the accusations make it seem. If you search your in-game Help section for the word "cheat" you will see that Playrix tells you what to look for in the towns of questionable players. Once you learn what to look for, then you can ease your mind more quickly and turn your energy instead to finding out the strategies of fast and successful teams. There is a learning curve to this game, particularly regattas. This forum and the Township Wiki are immensely helpful in learning how to prepare for more speed and how to race for more points.

Is it possible for one person to complete 16 of 135 tasks in a single day? That finally took the wind out of my sails and now I don't compete for the first 3 places. Staying out of the last 3 positions is now my goal.

It is possible, Bjdawson. I frequently manage 12 or more within 24 hours of starting, and that’s in a co op of 13. Those racing alone can do it more easily, as they can prep for certain tasks they know may come up and dump whatever they want. If they spend Tcash to replace dumped tasks faster it’s very doable.

Thank you for your reply Bess. I know you can prep to a certain point, which I do, but a single person has to spend a heck of a lot of Tcash. You'd have to use it for almost every task to complete 16 in 24 hours. I don't mind spending real money now and then but to try and compete with big spenders on a game app takes a lot of fun out of it. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Bjdawson View Post
    Thank you for your reply Bess. I know you can prep to a certain point, which I do, but a single person has to spend a heck of a lot of Tcash. You'd have to use it for almost every task to complete 16 in 24 hours. I don't mind spending real money now and then but to try and compete with big spenders on a game app takes a lot of fun out of it. Just my opinion
    Hello there,

I agree that the single racer regattas have a real hard competition, but it is doable without spending tcash. I finished my race today too and only spent the 10 tcash for the extra task. If you don't mind the dumping penalty points and are not aiming to make it onto the leaderboard you can dump all harder long term task you don't want or are not able to do in time (e.g. Like crop or plane tasks)... With a bit of luck you get enough of HOL tasks or mining tasks and parallely prepare production and island tasks. Zoo and feeding tasks are also good to prepare beforehand.

Also: I do not start with the race before I do not have enough a couple of tasks on the board ready to complete.

But it might also depend on what level you are and to what level your factories and islands are upgraded.
    Last edited by :-:Lea:-:; 09-27-2017 at 07:46 PM.