Thread: Lost lives (hearts) between night and the next morning

Lost lives (hearts) between night and the next morning

This is the third time this has happened now--I stop playing at night with a certain number of hearts (last night it was around 150) and when I started playing this morning, I had 8 (only what I received since starting to play).

I have shut down and restarted the game, rebooted my Android phone, disconnected and reconnected to FB, and the hearts have not come back, as they had in a previous instance where the game kept freezing on me--not the case this time, game is running smoothly but my hearts are GONE. Has anyone else seen this?

I do have an ongoing chat with CS since this happened about a week ago, but in that case was referred to information on how to reinstate lost friends. The rep is very nice but doesn't seem to be understanding my issue.

If I don't use them when I first see them mine are ALWAYS gone the next time I open the game never have more than what I receive each day

Hi there! I'm sorry this happens to you guys. We're investigating the issue now, hope to fix it soon!

I am a daily player of this game and I had about 50 lives a couple of days ago now I have 14 honestly I don't think that's fair and I think that it needs to be looked into and resolved.. if it's a known issue then you need to find a way to compensate me and these other players for the lives that they're losing! I'm very addicted to the game! I love playing it but if conditions like this continue I may just stop especially if it seems as though the programmers just don't care!

How do you get that many lives when it only refills to five? Is it from the wheel?