Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exercising! - Dog Training Event

Exercising! - Dog Training Event

Ohhh l like this one. It has its own set of lives plus you get coins. And it is a holiday for me so I have time .Yeah! Although I should use some of that time for my own exercising.LOL

I'm enjoying the new dog event too. This is the right way to run a special event!

Quote Originally Posted by cjcat View Post
    I'm enjoying the new dog event too. This is the right way to run a special event!
    Yes, it's perfect, having a separate set of lives!

For anyone wondering: The first section has three parts. You win a few boosters + a star.

The second section has five parts. I found the third part the hardest -- the fourth was much easier (either that, or I got lucky!).
    The prize was nice -- 1000 coins, and 4dynamite/rainbow disk boosters, plus a few shovels, maybe something else, definitely a star, and 2 hours of unlimited lives! (Fair warning so you know that when you win, you'll get two hours of play!)

It was also nice to be able to keep the coins you get for beating a level even if you lose the next one. If you want to, and feel confident about beating the levels eventually, you * could* lose on purpose in order to be able to keep playing and keep winning coins on the first levels, which are on the easier side.
    There wasn't anything after the second section, in case you're trying to pace yourself in the time you have.
    Last edited by Crueltea; 08-08-2017 at 04:36 AM.

For veteran players like me all it is really counts is stars as a prize. But yes finnaly event I like with valuable prizes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crueltea View Post
    Yes, it's perfect, having a separate set of lives!

For anyone wondering: The first section has three parts. You win a few boosters + a star.

The second section has five parts. I found the third part the hardest -- the fourth was much easier (either that, or I got lucky!).
    The prize was nice -- 1000 coins, and 4dynamite/rainbow disk boosters, plus a few shovels, maybe something else, definitely a star, and 2 hours of unlimited lives! (Fair warning so you know that when you win, you'll get two hours of play!)

It was also nice to be able to keep the coins you get for beating a level even if you lose the next one. If you want to, and feel confident about beating the levels eventually, you * could* lose on purpose in order to be able to keep playing and keep winning coins on the first levels, which are on the easier side.
    There wasn't anything after the second section, in case you're trying to pace yourself in the time you have.
    Thanks for the info. I've beaten the first part but have only managed to get past the third board in the second level once and didn't clear the fifth board. Nice to know what the award is for beating it.

I really enjoyed the dog event!

I tend to get so annoyed at the flower and the fire-works events. I'm in the upper 700s, and it frequently takes me several days to pass a level, even if I play every day. By the time I get through the levels, the contest is over.

It was so nice to have an event I could actually get through.

This event was awesome! I'm at end game, so the two stars earned helped me finish one of my tasks!

This type of event is also fair to all as everyone is playing the same difficulty

The only problem is I keep forgetting to go over and play (stuck on a hard level in the regular game). lol

A++ on the separate set of lives and being able to keep coins from the levels even if you break the streak. And the dog is cute as always

I totally love this event. It really solves a lot of the players gripes about not enough" this and too much of that". I thoroughly enjoyed it both times it has come around. Hopefully, this becomes a regular thing like the fireworks!