Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Airport

Upgrade Airport

We are able to upgrade the trains, it would be nice to also upgrade the airplanes.
    Level 59
    Zoo level 10
    Plays on Android, not Facebook

The airport will then be larger and the biggest plane Antonov will be able to land.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Quote Originally Posted by Holly wood View Post
    We are able to upgrade the trains, it would be nice to also upgrade the airplanes.
    Maybe upgrade to faster return time. 5 hours is a long time. Upgrade to reduce time
    Level 59
    Zoo level 10

Airport & Planes

If you turn the building on the graphic, or add a landing strip at 90 degrees (get rid of baggage carts), or make the building slimmer, you could add an extra landing strip. It would be so nice to upgrade the airport to two planes, and then further upgrade to jets that would return faster.
    Last edited by Holly wood; 10-05-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    Level 59
    Zoo level 10

I believe the airport is a work in progress.. not sure what the developers’ ultimate intentions are, but I think changes have been on the table as a ‘one day..’ notion since it first appeared. Who knows, you may get your wish granted!
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

lol @ the "further upgrade to jets" idea, (wouldn't have occurred to me, and not that I'd really want more planes, neither faster nor at all, but) funny!

They introduced the "trains arrive twice as fast" booster, maybe they'll do one for the planes soon as well. I know it's not an upgrade (which would be better), but it can still be helpful.

And I know this is a bit off topic, but one thing i'd like to see improved about the airport is some sort of system to find it easier in other peoples' towns. Since there's no indication if a player needs help with only trains/planes or both, when you visit their town you have to search for it, and some players put their airport on the opposite side of town relative to the train station. Especially now with the crates tasks, when you have to look constantly if they need help with plane crates.

Speeding airport two times by upgrade would ruin the current balance.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

I’d just like to know what the airport ‘points’ are for.. just a meaningless stat so far.. As for people who put their airport miles away from their station, more fool them if I can’t find it easily.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    As for people who put their airport miles away from their station, more fool them if I can’t find it easily.
    I think with the new tasks, it's the opposite, because if i have a plane crates task, it's in my interest to find their airport, not theirs.