Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited cash need help how to level fast

Kaoticsolja

Unlimited cash need help how to level fast

OK so I promised I'd get my kid as much cash as it took to get her to level 34 (the same as her friends) what is the best way.. Right now she has 7345 cash.. All help will be awesome.. She is lvl 16

Hi kaoticsolja

I don't know if you are talking about coins or Township cash (green money) but there is no legal way to have unlimited amount.

I'm afraid you promised something you can't do unless you want to spend hundreds of real dollars to buy Township money in order to accelerate everything. This game is all about planning and patience.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

SML+61
    Hi Graylady, I do believe the question is: given an unlimited cash investment in the game, what would be the quickest way to level up? It's an interesting question, but it boggled my mind when I tried to reason it through and considered the expense! As you say, it would involve the purchase of huge amounts of T-cash to speed everything and jewels to buy multiple boosters going almost constantly!

Martine
    Nice one!
    I do agree with Graylady, it is a game about patience. But! If you do not have that and you do have an unlimited creditcard with real money, I think the quickest way to level up is to buy all the houses and community buildings you can. Use T-cash to speed the lot up and to get the building materials you need. Fill all orders with the chopper and plane for xp-points. If you don't have the goods buy them at the market. Hire the guy there and refresh using t-cash. You also can speed things up in the factory using t-cash. Build as many factories as possible in the level you are at. Early levels give factories, community building just about every level. Make sure you build those houses with coins you buy with real money and speed the time up using t-cash.
    It will cost you dearly and Playtrix will be your best friend for life but I guess it can be done in an hour or two

Or - you could play all night while she's asleep. Of course, however it's done, she won't have the same sense of achievement.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

SML

You may be right. I may have read the question incorrectly. In that case, be prepare to spend hundreds of dollars because you have to buy coins to buy the factories, community buildings and houses. You have to spend a lot of T-cash to buy all the building materials to finish the community buildings fast. From level 16 to 34 you have 18 buildings requesting 400+ building material at 12 T-cash each.

Note Ooppsss Sorry. Building materials are 8 T-cash each, not 12. Faulty memory here as I haven't need these in months..
    Last edited by Graylady; 12-27-2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Add note
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mitchell
    With tongue firmly in cheek: _{never mind}
    Last edited by Mitchell; 12-28-2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Oops, violated rules of the road, sorry!

Mitch... you mean like those I see on my leader board at level 262,159 ?

Mitchell
    Graylady, I'm not one to judge or point fingers, but those are probably good examples. During the Thanksgiving event, I saw a level 3 town in the TOP five global leaders! Riiiight. LOL

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder for you. Please take a look at the forum rule #6: No posts with promoting illegal actions are allowed. This also includes any discussions on hacking or exploiting any Playrix games. Such posts will be deleted without warning, the users will be banned permanently.

Kindly keep in mind that all forumers should read our rules before posting:
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....before-posting!

Cheers!