Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Decor Sale?

Raeyin

Christmas Decor Sale?

Hi,

I have been watching all month for the sale with the Christmas decor item. I haven't seen the sale, but my friend got it so I know it happened. Could it be because I failed to log in one day this month? It was either the 25th or the 26th that I didn't log on, so I can see how that would be the problem.

Hi Raeyin

Not everyone received that offer and I don't know why. I played every day and never saw the offer with Christmas decoration either.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

nighthawk
    Was it just a kindle offer. Amazon is saying it has exclusive township decorations. The sleigh with pig and sheep went with a cash purchase.

Bethany Clarke
    I play on a Kindle and the sale with the Christmas decoration was offered to me the day the Christmas event began for me. (Which was 2 days after the event actually began for everyone else because my game didn't have it until I uninstalled and re-installed Township.)

Ann
    I got the deal a couple of days ago, I'm playing on android. I got discounted t-cash and the pig in the sleigh. I'm in the uk, could that be the difference, which server you use?

-Malera-
    I received the offer yesterday - discounted T-cash and the pig/sheep sleigh. I'm in the US playing on iOS.

Hi Graylady. Ralph and I both got the sale after the event was over. Both of us are iOS - not the best timing for the sale, but oh well.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Surprise ... Surprise ...

I have it this morning LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Surprise ... Surprise ...

I have it this morning LOL
    Me too lol!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Barbara-Jean
    I never received the sale, I also play on Ios!! Oh well