Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Doldrums: August Update Coming Soon?

Summer Doldrums: August Update Coming Soon?

Just saw a "tweet" on Twitter that is teasing the upcoming monthly update. Very ready for it to be honest.

Edit: the Tweet has been deleted - poof! Gone! Somebody goofed perhaps? It was a "gif" asking you to enter a closed door which revealed boys and girls apparently celebrating at a birthday party and asking you to hit "like" if you want to see more.

Big oops, perhaps - since Townships birthday is late September?
    Last edited by Nana; 08-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Gardenscapes has its birthday upcoming (the F2p version anyway). Is there something like (wrong) subforum on the FB page?

Would like something more interesting than deleting stuff for good heli-orders and regatta tasks for TS also!

Well, DD it was TWITTER - the township page, not Facebook. Maybe it was meant for Gardenscapes - they probably have a Twitter account too.

Oh well, whatever.

30 minutes later . . . The Tweet is back again, and it is definitely labeled Township.

Sigh. Maybe I should star my morning with a cocktail instead of coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    30 minutes later . . . The Tweet is back again, and it is definitely labeled Township.

Sigh. Maybe I should star my morning with a cocktail instead of coffee?
    LOL, now that's an idea! Let us know, pls, what you see then

of course you wrote Twitter! the "hit like" must have brought me off track (not that I know any of them well).
    Anyway, that probably means we will be celebrating August AND September? Not bad... *G*

It's up on the Township Facebook page now too.

I'm guessing they'll release the sneak peaks Fri-Sat-Sun and then the update next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    It's up on the Township Facebook page now too.

I'm guessing they'll release the sneak peaks Fri-Sat-Sun and then the update next week.
    Oh blarg I "really" had planned on working with the zoo next week. Well that's that can't possibly do two things at once.

I hope the event will be something new and exciting. And we will have another big, gawdy birthday animal statue, yay!! No need to even ask for land expansions, lol.

Things Im hoping for this update:

1- More graphic changes
    2- Take away some of these awful roads Ive already used so I have to redesign them
    3- More profile pictures, I just love them to death
    4- A ten day event that I can spend my way to victory or play nonstop and hopefully survive with zero sleep
    5- No regatta changes, its perfect the way it is
    6- More decorations as I have more than enough space to tuck them in somewhere
    7- More zoo animals so I can get rid of a ton of these pesky gems that are good for nothing else, I mean who wants to use boosters

Things I dont want in this update
    1- Land expansions: I love looking at my obnoxious amount of expansion tools, makes me feel like a bigshot
    2- New regatta tasks or some change to bring life back to it. I like doing the same thing week after week after week
    3- New factories. The kitchenware was good enough for another year
    4- New achievements. Geez some of them took forever although Ive completed them all, why in the world would I want to do more
    5- New artifacts. Geez I sent tons of platinum bars for the ship ones to get them all along with the ones from the mine. Why would I want more
    6- Some new feature not seen before. I mean in the last year we got co ops and the regatta, what else could I ask for

Here is hoping we all get something we like in the coming update.

I am starting to get a bad vibe about any August update. Facebook posts are about this n' that, no mention of sneak peeks - which probably means there isn't much to "peek" at except perhaps another recycled/retooled special event?????

Township updates are increasingly disappointing these past few months.